Reviews for Not That Kind of Girl
kendra185 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved it! Thank you.
CMELO chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
OMG pls tell me you are going to add to this story, it was sooo well written. Your wording and discriptions where over the top. Pls Pls Pls continue this story
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Only just found this story - if EP/DM were ever to get it together I think it would be very like this. Loved the intensity
PagetPaulson chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was great.
alphabet chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Yeah, I could see this happening. Nice job, very frantic and desperate.
jane audrino chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh, this is god. Raw, frantic and consuming. It was all about being stripped bare already, when they walked through the door into her place. Their desires hovered so close to the surface, able to break through.

Your imagery is amazing, I think I like the part best, in the beginning where she was touching him, and his eyes were closed, trying to restrain himself. It was her search for that skin on skin conection, submiting to the basest of instincts.

Very Hot! *says the horny vampire* ;) capital H! great ending.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kay
DazzledByTheNorthman chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
"Two wounded souls in need of human connection after a horrific experience". This sentence truly sums up this experience for them. You really got across that all they needed was that raw, hard connection at that moment; afterward, they will go back to what they do best - their jobs.

Very well-written and I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like how raw you've made this scene. It's very earthy and true to the show. The conclusion, although simply put, leaves the reader with a sense of complexity that is compelling to read. Very well written.
ForeverMeansAlways chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved it!

Very well written. Passinate too.

Good job

~Always
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well, it's not MY kool-aid, but it's very hot.

Hm, hot kool-aid.

Seriously, this is very well done. I like how you have the sensory engagement with the beer in the beginning. And the end was very well done angst.

Good job.
smacky30 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really like this. I think it's raw and passionate. And well written. Thank you for posting it. :D