Reviews for i'M Here For You
nolongerwrittinghere chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
oh my goodness this totally made me cry x3
Igotjustinbieberfever chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
OMG! such a great and sad story. Sam up to her antics and her real confession. So sad that freddy died. This story is great and very well done. good job!
BarianQueen chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I'll say this:

You are very evil.

But yes, having him live would be very cliche and over-done, and it was a good ending.

It actually made me cry, not a lot, but very few fics are able to make me cry, even ones that say they are tearjerkers, so yeah.

I'm off to read the sequel now! :D
buttcheek69 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
omg this was so sad! poor sam! :'(
flameh chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Wow, amazing story. I loved the emotions, great job.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
insanley sad! soo cute tho! im like crying! :( awesome idea tho. never would've thought...
Winteroses chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
This story was so sad, but good! I'm off to read 'I'll Remember you' Bye.
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
oh sweet jesus *wipes away tears* that was SAD! WHY FREDDIE! WHY!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
You made Freddie die? NO! How COULD you? Just kidding. But NO! Freddie died! He was hot (I am a girl, by the way). I'm not gonna...I'm not gonna...cry. (Begins crying hysterically anyway). Freddie come back!
readingandstuff chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
AW. this made me cry. i liked it. and i hope you continue your chipmunks story, "its all in your head alvin" these are my 2 favorite stories i have ever read. :)
Jesse Wright chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I realy liked it when Sam told Freddie that she love him. I even cried a little.
CrazyKK chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
so...depressing...:( but still very well written

i LOVED how she was encouraging him yet she still insulted him Ex "Don't give up you dork..."

Great job! :{]

the ended made my heart hurt...
Seddiefan5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Dude, that made me cry. But that was awsome!
Person chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love it! I'm crying right now cuz the ending is so sad but it's still awesome :]
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You NEED to do a sequel or something! This was very sad and incredibly evil... I think that now Sam will never pull another prank again.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.