Reviews for Matt's Guide to Love, Dating, and Marriage
Matt hun, pretty sure you could Mello use chocolate as *bleeeep*, pretty sure he would *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* Grr, *bleep* censors. Any way, pretty sure you get what I mean, eh?
ClemintineFixx chapter 51 . 7/14/2014
I love this so much! it's great, and maybe Matt can enlighten the some of us who get put in the dog house and may have to be prepared for the "months of possible car life" (ch.7 i love that chapter) that may be upon us. How to deal with the situation when your lover throws you out and how you can get them to let you back in or how to be prepared to stake them out until they break and let you back in.
Flames-of-Silver chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is awesome!
BlaRiix chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
A speedo! LOL
BlaRiix chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh god I love this xD
RionaRaina chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Every way you describe Mello is like you're describing me O.e Lol Love this Btw!
BI-CHAN11 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
A zebra printed speedo and spiky black choker! XD I love this! Nicely done!
TheExplodingPriest chapter 51 . 5/31/2012
Matt. Is. Such. A. Fucking. Awesome. Dweeb. XDD

suggestion: Arguments and or makeupsex. XDD
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 45 . 5/31/2012
Ummm I have fibromayalgia and you definitely don't get it from opening pickle jars... . it's genetic.
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 43 . 5/31/2012
9Gag...go on reddit. Muchhhh better and cooler and stuffs I have heard.
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 38 . 5/31/2012
Chocolate cake isnt always a good bet when my grandma makes it. She made a German chocolate cake for my uncle with probably 50 year old cake mix that was all sugar lumpy. no one ate it and even though it grew a little mold it didnt change. needless to say we passed that cake around as a joke for a llloooonnnggg time.
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 28 . 5/31/2012
A Mello view of this would be fantasticccc
Deadly Nightshade1395 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
For some reason Mikami saying copulate kills me XD
BlooKisses chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I believe 'sharing is caring' either came from My Little Pony, or Care Bears.

Dont ask how I know.
Exploading albino potato chapter 26 . 2/25/2012
Mello has a tiger cub? Awesome! I feel kind of bad for mikami and his cat now :-(