Reviews for More beast than Man
kathy chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
I love this story
Please write another chapter
CCBTH chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
well somehow edward is less sleezy then jake.. according to the next chapter...whats the point of an imprint/mate if he can go screwing everything in site? Why would alice help break an imprint? I dont get this story at all.
CCBTH chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Ok dark i can handle...being a unfaithful jackass..not so much.. im out.
Zapphe chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Sorry this is the same as the other one, I really just want a J/B story and the J here is sexy as hell and I wish that you would concentrate on just him ...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Babe plllleeeeaaaaassse continue this story! I don't usually like domineering men but ur writing these 2 very well
TIERA chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Ummm I'm kind of confuzed why this chapter is in leah's POV

but hey you're the author. So iznt jake supposed 2 be fucking bellz? Or iz she just supposed 2 hide out until jake gives up on her. Iz tanya gonna come back preggo? Iz jakey gonna be a daddy? Sorry about the overload on questions, plzzzzz plzzzz plzzz update soon

PEACE OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!
Super Natural Girl 01 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
What the hell was that?Like I thought that's not suppose to happen when they find their you put that in,it's a bit nasty for my taste,not trying to affend you or anything,you are a great writter and everything but,what happens next!
Louise M Frost chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
hope Bella can beak away from Edward
Pykes chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
this is such a good story and i really hope you update and soon. It would be such a pity if it stayed uncompleted.
mizkitty104 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON! PLZZ!
Ctulee06 chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
udpate soon
Analitica chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
oh my god i hope bella stays with jake. they make a better couple please update soon
BTech chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
cant wait until you update
When-life-gives-you-muffins chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
im sorry but i cant help feeling that this story is getting a little far fetched with edwards and jacobs possive personalited ...i liked the start but i think it has changed in to anotherstory compleatly...but not to worry i will still be reading it and i am sure others will to