Reviews for Simeon: A Nosferatu's Tale
Andriabow chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wonderful beginning to Simeon's tale. I look forward to more

with more great Frank stories. Thanks for sharing.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Amusing end. Interesting little cross with Serenity there.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I really enjoyed this story, your original character Simeon is one of the best realized and real seeming OC's I've had the pleasure to come across in recent years. It was fun to see the events that occurred in your previous tales from another viewpoint.

It was also fascinating to be witness to not only Simeon's development from youngster to ancient but Frank's as well.

But what I enjoyed the most was the glimpse into the future. Its good to know that something of earth and its humans survive despite our (humans) foolishness.

Though it was also very sad to see that mankind was stupid enough to allow the Earth and untold billions of life forms dependant on her to die.

Thank you for this very delightful fic, and for taking the time out of your more than busy life write and post your story and to take the time acknowledge your readers.

Looking forward to the next saga of the kindred, with a little more of our favorite characters. After this tour de force I know it will be worth waiting for as Simeon a Nosferatu's Tale proved to be.

Thank you for providing me with such an entertaining evenings pursuit.
Shannon K chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Woohoo! Another great story. Are you going to continue this or not? It would be interesting to see Mr. Universe as a member of the Kindred. The jumping around with the timeline was a bit confusing if I wasn't paying attention, but the little notice of where the story was in time helped greatly. Good job and hope to see more in the future. I totally understand about real life interferring, but good things come to those who wait.

Cheers!