Reviews for Irresistible connections
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Loved it!
captindonavin chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
It got a tad sappy at the end. But I really did enjoy it. I really did.
Thanks.
amc4everme chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
...i love this! While reading this i was able to picture them both and everything. i must say...this made me jealous of Rogue.
xevg-x chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love it con L the Love!

Me encantó! Quiero más, pero como se que no se podrá pues me pongo a imaginar los mejores escenarios.

Me encanta que pongas las citas (y las referencias!) ahora tengo dos fics nuevos que leer de scribblemyname (antes aiRo25) Carnal y The Rogue's Gambit *-*

Es cool que hagas citas a otros fics, también me he visto en situaciones de ¿podría ponerlos? Es la primera persona que veo que lo hace y es muy cool (again)

Como podrás ver tengo mente dispersa y habla de todo y de nada con suma facilidad, volviendo al frik ¡Wow! En tu perfil dices que regresarás en algun momento del año (algo así XD) considera hacer una secuela de este o bien, tomar este para hacer todo un frik completo. Todo este universo que creaste aquí me gusto.

Ahora iré a leer Belle Marie, me gusta como escribes el Universo de las películas más que Evo, igual es porque es más maduro y pero me gusta este enfoque.

Gracias por la historia!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This story was a joy to read. The connection you made between rogue and gambit, was perfect. I hope to read more like this from you.
Rogue LeBeau12 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I love this story! I think that the way the thoughts flowed was just beautiful! This is my first time reviewing someone's story!

I love the X Men, and I was planning to do a Romy fanfiction, can you give me some pointers? Thanks!

Rogue LeBeau 12
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
really liked this please consider doing a sequal
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i like it
love chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
loved it

wish you would have continue
Midnight Wolfy chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
So I've read some of your stuff before. I don't know if I reviewed or not (I'm really bad about reviewing, I'm trying to get better though!) but I noticed that you still don;t know who plays Bobby, its Shawn Ashmore.

Just wanted to let you know,

Wolfy

Ps I didn't know either... I had to look it up. And now I will read you story! :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
_ I'd like to see the reactions of the X-men to this development...
a person chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OK so i totally loved it and i wish there was more i felt it to be to short but you did a great job!
BelleClaire chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Lovely story! You've got a great writing style and I really like how you captured the characters personalities.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I keep trying to wait until I can do this justice (besides picking my jaw up off the floor when I found your flattering quote from Carnal), but I hate keeping you waiting.

So while there were a couple minor punctuation, spelling errors, etc., I am here to inform you that I totally, absolutely LOVED this story. I loved the interactions, the way you wove in the memories, the whole way it was written and came together. And the ending was très parfait. Perfect.
bologna121 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009