Reviews for Accidental Magic
I found this story completely by happenstance and I’m so glad I did. It’s a fantastically fresh take on the marriage law trope and I just adored it. You kept them in character— Hermione, dignified and dutiful and Draco, cowardly and hostile. I love that it was their magic that made them carry secret torches for each other. And I appreciate that you made Draco offer a genuine apology and Hermione made him suffer; too often that bad boy gets off the hook without retribution.
Filisgare chapter 7 . 9/16/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
I don't know if its polite to say but, what I liked most in this are the insults.. Infact I loved it. Very creative...hatzz off
Filisgare chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
That was a fantastic, fun, feisty read! Thank you!
mama2HPbabies chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
This was so funny, such a great read!
LaBelladoneX chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Good fun! The insults were imaginative and very well worded. I really enjoyed this x
Arickakent21 chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
Awww lolol u should've made it longer
loveroax chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Magnificent
nk01 chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
Cute
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
so hilarious! it was really entertaining and fun to read.
dancerforlife chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
"Draco shrugged his should, casually. "Weak walls."
Suddenly, the door creaked and thudded to the floor, kicking up a fresh cloud of dust."

LOLOL this is like my second or third time reading this story, and this part never fails to make me crack up!

Keep it up! :) _
Tar-Silmarien chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Great story!
freedomgeneration chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
salacious sluggard- ouch. perfectly put though. great fun!
Dancer chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
LOLOLOL I can totally imagine Draco shrugging and saying, "Weak walls" hahaha best line ever! _
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
LOVED!
it was funny, i learned a lot of new names (fossilized Velociraptor or screeching gorgon etc)...