Reviews for Saiunkoku no Fushigi Yuugi
nikkichanblogs chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Another awesome chapter! KouyuuxShuurei pairing made my heart burst with so much GLEE...KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~! Super happy fan girl enjoying every chapter and saying thank you and salute to our awesome author of this awesome story!
NikPerez814 chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Another awesome chapter! KouyuuxShuurei pairing made my heart burst with so much glee... Super happy fangirl enjoying every chapter and saying thank you and salute to our awesome author of this awesome story!
NikPerez814 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Hello, Berry Goddess-sama!

I may be six years late in reading this awesome treasure but please let me say that this rocks! I have never enjoyed reading this much for a while! One of the best ever!

Kouyuu and Shuuei! BWAHAHAHAHA... The big one and the bigger... LAUGHING MY GUMS OUT... XDXDXDXD

Kijin... YOU ARE SO HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWT... DROOL... _ LOL XDXDXD

This chapter is so, so FUN TO READ... One of the best ever! Looking forward to the next ones!

Thank you soooooooo much for bring us these wonderful, entertaining stories! (I don't mind the introduction tho... I actually enjoy reading everything...)

Nikki...
Reading These Awesome Treasures September 10, 2015, Thursday...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I just knew it! Ryuuren had to be the blue sage!

Please update this story!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Oh those two ministers won't take defeat easily! Great chapter!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
This chapter is absolutely wonderful!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I really loved reading this. I hope you continue. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
This story started out slow but eventually, it got good - i mean really good! You really did think about the characters and the saiunkoku story line. It also helps that you wrote about my favorite character Kijin. Keep writing!
HanVanHelsing chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
boop1013019 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
please continue this story, i absolutly love it!
aa-dono chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Oh please please please please please! Do continue the story.
krystal chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
i really love this story i've read this over 4times "...plz update soon i would really like to know what happen next..
martika25 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
I love the story!

It's going to be an interesting journey with the new member of the group.

I can't wait to see how it continues.

Please update soon!
martyna chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
This is fantastic story. Why don't you continue it? Please update
Otaku Mom chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
It's 2 a.m. but I couldn't stop reading your story. I chuckled throughout all six chapters. The interaction between Houjo and Reishin is priceless and I love Kouyuu's fantasizing and Seiran's jealousy and protective nature when it comes to Shurei. I'm sorry that this is the last chapter posted so far, because I really wanted to read more. And now we have Ryuuren...what a wonderful mix. Excellent story, good plot, and a lot of fun scenes. I can't wait for the next chapter. I do hope this story is completed. So often I find a good story and the last chapters are never written because the writer finds new interests...or no longer has time to write.

Great job so far!