Reviews for Saiunkoku no Fushigi Yuugi
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I just knew it! Ryuuren had to be the blue sage!

Please update this story!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Oh those two ministers won't take defeat easily! Great chapter!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
This chapter is absolutely wonderful!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I really loved reading this. I hope you continue. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
This story started out slow but eventually, it got good - i mean really good! You really did think about the characters and the saiunkoku story line. It also helps that you wrote about my favorite character Kijin. Keep writing!
HanVanHelsing chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
boop1013019 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
please continue this story, i absolutly love it!
aa-dono chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Oh please please please please please! Do continue the story.
krystal chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
i really love this story i've read this over 4times "...plz update soon i would really like to know what happen next..
martika25 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
I love the story!

It's going to be an interesting journey with the new member of the group.

I can't wait to see how it continues.

Please update soon!
martyna chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
This is fantastic story. Why don't you continue it? Please update
Otaku Mom chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
It's 2 a.m. but I couldn't stop reading your story. I chuckled throughout all six chapters. The interaction between Houjo and Reishin is priceless and I love Kouyuu's fantasizing and Seiran's jealousy and protective nature when it comes to Shurei. I'm sorry that this is the last chapter posted so far, because I really wanted to read more. And now we have Ryuuren...what a wonderful mix. Excellent story, good plot, and a lot of fun scenes. I can't wait for the next chapter. I do hope this story is completed. So often I find a good story and the last chapters are never written because the writer finds new interests...or no longer has time to write.

Great job so far!
jina chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
this the best story in this series plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont... i want 2 know who are the other vassals. they r soooooooo cute
krystal chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
plz update this story i love it!
Ninja Shen chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
I wasn't certain at first what to expect when I decided to read this story, but I'm so glad I gave it a shot! it's cute, clever, and just hysterical! I'm having a great time! Though I do think it could benefit from having a beta, as there are some small typing errors which would be easily corrected- capitalization, changes in tense, awkward sentences and such. Please understand I suggest this with respect, because I like your story so much and would like it to be the best possible. I hope you continue to write more. I especially hope to see more Kouyuu/Shuurei action- I can't possibly be the only one who ships them! It sure feels like it. On that subject, with both Kouyuu and Reishin gone for a year, who the heck is running the Ministry for Civil Administration? They must be having a TIME.