Reviews for Down The Rabbit Hole: Love Hina Arc
Ibskib chapter 4 . 6/25
Seems a bit ridiculous that Ranma would just trip like that, and even if he tripped, he should easily be able to react quickly enough to not blunde like he did here, and be able to evade Naru.

It just seems too contrived, the author is trying too hard to shoehorn Ranma into canon Keitaro's place, whether it makes sense or not.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
Him falling into the same patterns of abuse takes a lot of the fun out of things, but I enjoyed it otherwise.
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Well I understand that the tomboy and kendowannabe are needed still. I personally never liked them but I did like Mitsune and the other girls. Great story
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Wonderful eleven chapters.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Interesting concept. Who is Grampy D, anyway.
anon chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Would like to see this continued
anon chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Nicely written story. I would like to see this continued.
Ibskib chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Yes he takes a few too many lumps, and I don't believe Naru is even a martial artist, which should make it easy for him to stop. With this last one he definitely accepted the hit so as not to damage the tea house, I hope it won't become a habit.
Every time they hit him successfully without being punished for it, they are being taught that it is okay. hopefully it is something that Haruka will talk to him about.
Treant Balewood chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Really enjoyed reading this especially your characters, with two exceptions, were well written. Thanks for the fun & i'll keep looking back for updates cause I like few of your fics. Thanks for Writing!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Wow, really well written story. Hope you decide to continue it!
rochchen chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Huh, it's been a while since I've reread this.
I guess it's true that each time around you notice something different.

I think I've found what could be a plot hole in this chapter. Way back in the previous chapters you've shown Ranma to be capable of the hidden weapons technique when he pulled out that backpack (as well as showing that items stored that way persist across dimensions?). Why doesn't he just put the trunk inside his sub-space and be done with it? I admit this would take the fun out of the chapter but it wouldn't be a big jump of logic unless there were some outside influences (say the mysterious old man from back in chapter one). I think it shows that he's used to that technique given the way he had that backpack stored with essentials as well as his wallets. Probably something to address in the future chapter. Maybe he'll finally think of it then hit himself on the head for being stupid.

Also back in chapter 8 I've noticed this when Haruka was talking to Ranma:
"I know you and they didn't get off on the wrong foot but..."
Now, two negatives make a positive so this would turn to mean that they got off on the right foot.
So instead it should be:
"I know you and they got off on the wrong foot but..." or "I know you and they didn't get off on the right foot but..."

It's interesting how some things just slip through your mind until something comes up to make you notice them. I'm sure the others already have mentioned several language flaws in the story.

I know it's been a while since you've updated any of your stories, I hope you've kept writing.
Your stories are quite interesting and I look forward to when your muse comes for this one.
Yinko chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
No. Ranma never says anything about his promises, it's always about honor.
Godogma chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Since I don't have to worry about this being updated, I won't bother going into what parts of it would have to develop in order for me to read it further...

It was definitely an interesting premise, but all the rank stupidity that was being forced on Ranma and him not showing he had anything resembling a spine was quickly killing the fic for me. He owned the place, and all he had to do was say "I'm leaving unless you do this..." and then the place will be for sale within 5 days would have nipped a LOT of bullshit that quickly ruins things for me in the bud.

Some of it is alright and in character, but it being the overarching plot it was in Love Hina or Ranma 1/2 I just won't tolerate in stuff I read anymore. I just don't see a point in it; it never adds anything to the plot of any fic that focuses on it and detracts from the fic ever going anywhere.
Godogma chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Yes, he's hit by them because he lets them.

If this is going to be one of those "everyone beats on Ranma and he never does anything about it" fics it's not really worth reading to me.

I'm from the US, not Japan and "Tsundere" isn't a valid form of entertainment to me.

Ranma at this point should flat out lay down the law, "Look, I own this bloody place, you want to act like an idiot? I can find new tenants. Either shape up or get out!"
spicarus chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Once again Ranma show's he can't think on his feet.

So much potential, hope you get back to it.

And I hope you have the tomboy and sword-girl learn that it is not O.K. to just go and hit someone for every imagined insult/compromising situation. Even though the original authors of these two series seemed to think it was.