Reviews for Of Common Villages and Theater
sweetiesugar chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
you know, i found it very odd to read a musical...

But anyway good job!
FireAndPowder chapter 25 . 2/2/2012
This was absolutely AMAZING! I loved the story...though I think the phantom of the opera part was too long and I wished we could have seen the reaction of the King and L about him leaving...and even with those two things I still thought it was awesome! I loved how you portrayed the characters the story line was really good that part with Near when he was singing on stage with Linda...yeah I totally cried inside when I finally realized what her was doing the ending was sad when Wedy died I wish it had ended differently...
InsincerelySincere chapter 25 . 7/21/2011
AHHH! I loved this story it was fabulous. 3

Btw. I'm really excite3d for that MelloXNear story you''re writing called Give and Take what you need . AND! I love your stories so much... I'm subscribing to you YAYY!

So I was thinking because I'm subscribing to you... YOU SHALL NOT DISCONTINUE Give and Take what you need UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Even if you are dying in a hospital, even if 2012 actually happens YOU KEEP ON WRITING!

But anyways, keep up the great work. Super-Duper excited for more to come :)

Love,

InsincerelySincere.
thesinofawesomeness chapter 25 . 1/9/2011
wow another hit by you:) lovey and yet sad:( i soo dont know how i miss your storys i love melloxnear its just so fucking cute:) yes i love me some smilely faces:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
QUEEN IS AWESOME!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 25 . 3/14/2010
The ending was sad!

But I loved the story.

Keep writing,

Italy
TK chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
That was an amazing story... you should make some sort of 2nd one... it would be amazing if you could think of one. If if want to get back to me... then my email is
ZoneRobotnik chapter 25 . 8/18/2009
This was a very interesting story. Although, the last chapter seems a little...well, tacked-on. It's not done as smoothly as the rest. I mean, if B didn't seem crazy before, why suddenly have him so crazy? And, if you're gonna do that, shouldn't A be buried, too? After all, he first showed up dead.

The story was good, but I disliked the last chapter - it was pretty much unnecessary.
Chocolate Flavoured Robots chapter 25 . 8/7/2009
GORGEOUS.

JUST GORGEOUS.

POOR WEDY..

; ;

...I think it's B's turn to be a poopyhead, no? xDD
Chocolate Flavoured Robots chapter 22 . 8/7/2009
OH HELLS YEAH, I WAS MENTIONED. 8D

I really do love L though..

Almost as much as this story.

c8

-continues reading-
Backyard Bottomslash chapter 25 . 8/1/2009
Aw, that was a sweetly sad ending. The Rent song fit in really well- and I applaud you for a wonderful story in all around!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 25 . 8/1/2009
*giggles* wellcome

one of my fav. songs

Seasons of love

love that song so much
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 24 . 8/1/2009
*keeps hand down* one more chapter please

then ill be happy or if you do a sequel ill be even more happy

*smiles*
Backyard Bottomslash chapter 24 . 8/1/2009
Huzzah for fluff! I think there should be another chapter, even if it is sad!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2009