Reviews for Hatsuyuki Shinderera
Phoebstar989 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
NOOOOOOOO! What did you do to the story! And it was starting to get even more interesting! Change it back!

Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
YEAH! U PUT IT UP!
Pockii-chan chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
...Must...continue!PLEASSSSEEEE!You can't just cut it off then and there!If you don't continue I will personally hunt you down,chain you up and drag you to the computer until you finish the story! Ok,Thanks! :D
VFPC chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
OMGGGGGG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! THE BIG REVEALING NEEDS TO OCCUR! PRONTO! I MUST KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! PLEASE!
La Lapine Blanche chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This story is really great! At first I was a little worried about the whole "YukixKyo" thing (I'm not that much of a yaoi fan), but the way you made Yuki a girl wasn't incredibly insulting towards the overall story, and I absolutely LOVE the resulting angst.

So, I ask of you the task of UPDATING, so that many others may enjoy this reading as much as I did. :D
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now
YukiIsPwetty chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Wow, I really like this story.

I didn't see a spelling error or anything.

The story all by itself is great!
YukiIsPwetty chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Poor Yuki, getting caught wearing girl clothes. I like the girl Yuki
YukiIsPwetty chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hey, this is great. I hate KyoXYuki, only ciz it's gay, but I love this idea! Althought, wouldn't Yuki just keep her hair cut, not a wig? Either way, it's cool.
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
lol kawaii! amazing writing! love it keep going!
FatalNightmares chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
It's good so far exept you have some spelling mistakes, and you use "..." more than you should.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
Uwah!

Yuki-!

TT

I really like the idea!

*grins*

I think you write it all very well! 3

Hmm.. 'Hatsuyuki'... I like it.

And 'Shinderera'?

Ahh.. I need to brush up on my knowledge.. "

*laughs*

Can't wait for more!

-A wantnin' to munch on a choco muffin,

-CDA
JaspersLilRed chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Ha! He had Yuki pinned to the wall with his knee at her, but it wouldn't have hurt her. Lol. This is awesome! Please update soon!
CraftyWearwolf chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
oh am gee hes a women

XD

this is amazingnice writing
CraftyWearwolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
hey, i had looked for alomost 5minutes [too long] to find a fruba yaoi D

XD and your's is great 33

the hair is a surprise as intended and...

why will it ruin hi life he looks like a little aya now :3