Reviews for 0600 Hours
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
*wails* Oh, this was so beautiful. I could read a whole fic about mornings with Spock and Nyota with their unborn child. Such atmosphere packed into such a short fic. I love it and thanks so much for posting!
VWalk chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is priceless. I love the thought of Spock intentionally being late to spend quality time with Nyota... and his assertion that he will not be like his father.
liltle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ah! You really know how to capture the moment. Lovely fic!
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love your Spock/Uhura stories. They are very sweet and gentle without being sappy of boring. Great writing.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Good story; quite and simple but nice to read. Well done.
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
sweetness!
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Love this little moment with the soon-to-be family of three :)
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was a beautiful story and I always love to read ones where Spock is more humanly characterized while staying in character. I love how you used Spock's powers in relation to their unborn child. It was sweet and definately made me smile.
Carinosa chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
It was lovely and so warm... A beautiful glimpse into their lives. I would like to think that the next ST movie will show a scene just like the one you've written.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I really enjoyed this Spock pov, daybyday. You're writing style brings all the characters down to earth. They are so accessible.

There isn't much; not yet - he doesn't expect there to be. It's just soft light and pure need; hunger and colors and knowing there is much to come. Their child's mind, though far from fully developed, is aware of their presence, although in the simplest of terms, and he very gently acknowledges this, and shares as much love and outpouring emotion he can muster without overbearing such a delicate being.

Beautiful description of Spock's mind meld with his yet unborn son.

Very nice, intimate story.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
aww! this was so sweet! they are just so good together!i just love there little family! XD
dragonflybaby chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
ha loved it! really captured it well, good job.

nikki
Kryska chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
So cute and sweet...You are a gifted writer.
xLilypadsx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
aww! The fics are always so soft and sweet.

They just made my day.

I'm off to read the others!
EvilsApprentice chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Lol! This could not have been more perfect. My mom was cooking to Ray Charles, and it was like a light, soft lullaby as I read this. Totally set the mood. I forget what song it is, but it totally fits the story.

Wow. That almost brought tears to my eyes. Such powerful writing. Great job.