Reviews for 1056A
Dreamer Mist chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
This is awesome. I hope Heero can get to Duo in time. I hope Duo will let Heero help him out too.
blah blah chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
I think you forgot to finish your story. Oops.
Gio chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter! You need to update more and not leave us all hanging!
Dragon77 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
starless-ocean chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
O_O Whoa! The gun scene was really climatic!
Cyn Finnegan chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Good story so far, but I'm curious as to how Duo got into this situation in the first place.
lildeamon666 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
ok im on board and likin it so far. can we get an update please? happy writing!
Dragon1727 chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
I have seen this story before though I haven't read it until just now. And I've got to say this is really good. I'm very interested and I can't wait to know what happens next. Keep up the good work!
Solitaire chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Delighted that you have continued with this. I am excited to see where it is going. Your writing style is truly amazing and I am a big fan. Take Care and blessing to you.

Solitaire
CircleKV12 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I like this story so far. Not a huge fan of the cliff hanger though. I also wonder why Duo lost control of his body like that. Maybe it was the drug use? Anyway Happy Birthday! And please update soon!
starless-ocean chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
More! Amauing how much tension you manage to build in only 5 chapters! More more more!
starless-ocean chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
More?
Crazyjess09 chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
wow i dnt like that duo does drugs :( but i hope it works out in the end at least well there's more and i wanna so please update
anf600 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
o this is good. Better story than I have seen in a long time. Hope you update soon.
Toraus chapter 4 . 11/12/2009