Reviews for Quick Thoughts of Severus Snape
crazy-about-severus chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Nicely done! love it!
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
This is actually pretty good, you should check out my page, I'm going to be uploading an HP story pretty soon, kinda like my own version even though I dont own anything, I would love it if you could check it out when I post it, I'm working on it as we speak, well have a good day :)
severus49 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Ms. Figg, I follow you all over the place You are an absolutely AMAZING writer! No one can outdo your smuttiness! But this story, absolutely got me weak in the knees! THIS is the man I WANT! Please, somebody want a hufflepuff husband, you can have mine - THIS is SO much sexier!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Nice. Very nice indeed.
RedRose102 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I hope you're not gonna stop there! You better not! This story is so intimate and so capturing that if you left off here and left us to wonder what Hermione and Snape are gonna do about their attraction, well, that would be a HUGE problem! Please Update Soon!
VolaciousVeela chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Cute, very snape and hermione-ish. I loved how simmilar but different their thoughts were. Thoughts before bed time always turn out to be fabulous ideas.
shemerina chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Great job! :D

I like Severus' thoughts. He seems to have self-esteem, power and confidence, which is rather unnusual for me, because I'm used to those Snape-loved-lily-so-much-and-now-he-thinks-he's-falling-for-hermione-but-doesn't-know-how-to-act characters in fanfiction.

:b

Happy New Year, btw! :D
Alan's Only chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
is that it? lol!
SeverusDrarry chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
pur
The-Files-Keeper chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really like this one because I think you described Hermione's behavior perfectly. I myself have her problem with one of professor's who happens to be a complete bastard. I've always worried that he would have these thoughts. Worried in a good/bad way. :D But yeah. Good job. Thanks for that delightful bit. You always seem to have a way with that tastiness.
CheshireLion chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I've got to say, Ms-Figg, I'm a fan of your stories and I'm happy to caught this one early on. I'm looking forward to the progression of your story.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Nice duality. I liked that they think along such similar lines.

-Ellie
Sexualstellarnessfrgotmpaswrd chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh this is good! i like that it's different; lots of storys now are looking too similar-even the sex scenes are getting boring! I love your storeys but this one seemes even more promising...

...keep up the origionality!

Ashlie AKA Sexualstellarness
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
umm...WOW! kick ass much? this is awesome, it gave me chills!
clio chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Wonderfully written! It's almost poetic. Keep up the good work!