Reviews for Friendless Friendship
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Very interesting read,alot of detail put into this,which I like.I realized this wasn't an immediate romance story but more of a backstory for the two.I liked how strongly Davis felt for his friendship with Tai and how much Davis & Kari changed by meeting/getting to know was enjoyable.
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
It was great. Kari's always protrayed as the one who befriends Davis first so this was a nice spin on it.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I don't like Daikari, I really don't, but this story was one that I quite throughly enjoyed. There was something about it that even now I can't pinpoint, but that "something" was present throughout it. There's no way that it wasn't.
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Regardless of your standards, I thought it was wonderfully written.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I'm not a huge DaiKari fan - I tend to view it as entirely one-sided - but this was really sweet. And it makes Daisuke look like not a total dumbass; there's enough of that around the web.
Digifreak92 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
ok that was really REALLY I MEAN REALLY GOOD! that was awesome it showed all his qualities that made him a destined child FRIENDSHIP only a true friend would be able to do that COURAGE he didnt stop even when he thought he couldnt make it and MIRACLES he carried TAI a kid double his size up like at least 3 flights of stairs you really caught his character well :)
Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Why didn't Tai tell Kairi that Davis was innocent?
BoredParanoia chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
0_0... You're right, that was intense.

I could definitly feel the emotion, the intensity, the desperation, the yearning, I could feel it in this fic.

Whew... If someone wanted to know how to inject emotion into their writing, no matter what fandom they are in, they should look this up.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
omg that was so good!
magiccat chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Nice bur ..er... is there going to be more off lighthouse?

I,m looking forward to read more about all that.

P.S:Want more yolei in it
NerdTypeZ chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I very much enjoyed this. The duality of courage and friendship was very well thought out, as well as Kari's reaction.

I felt the whole thing was very real. Very honest.

I always love the way you play with emotion, drawing it out piece by piece until you seem to have an entire ocean of swirling feelings.

I applaud this piece, like all your others.

-The Beast
Goggleboy4444 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I looked up with a grin this morning at my email and saw you had posted a new piece of fiction. Now I thought this one was that TK one you alluded to earlier, I was pleasantly surprised. I laid back on my couch and said, wow what a perfect time for a new story.

Me again on the iphone, and I must say I liked it not loved it. I kind of read through the whole thing and wondered what was going on. It seemed kind of unimpressive in my mind. And then I read the authors note and I saw that it was written a year ago. If someone told me that you were writing a oneshot I'd look forward to that.

Now I dislike one shots because they are usually 1k words long and never get anyplace, but if they are around 5k long I can not complain. Thats why I would look forward to your one shots because they would be a bit longer. Plus I would expect the wording and aesthetic beauty to be something along the lines of the first chapter of lighthouse. Obviously I have set an impossibly high standerd for you, but I know you like a challenge.

Though I think we both know it wasn't your best work, you sort of alluded to that. Therefore I will look at stuff you might not know. Might.

I must say I really liked the first part, I like Davis thinking in his head how strong he is going to be. I find it slightly amusing that kids that are 6 or 7 years old are grabbing each others shirts and beating them up. I was also semi impressed with Tai's vocabulary and wisdom cause he can't be much older than 10. It stood out to me sorta like a blade of grass that was missed in a mowed lawn.

Then you get to Tai and I loved absolutely loved that, besides Tai acting like he is 15 and has led the digidestined twice. I loved Tai being the leader and being kind and strong. But I also think it was alittle weird that Tai kept refering to the future.

I got a feeling that destiny’s gonna treat you kindly. You’ve got a lotta potential. Don’t let ‘em waste it.

and

“Sorry. I got a little—” he tossed a lazy smile in Davis’s direction “—caught up. With someone who’ll be a very good friend someday, heh.”

I am not sure what inspired that, I sorta like it sorta dislike it. Though my brain can defenetly agree one one thing and that it was a little weird.

The rest of it was exceptional except for lacking your incredible vocabulary when you could use it. Oh wait i forgot what was with that whole Tai being sick thing, it was kind of funny. You took that entire flashback thing of "my sisters keeper" the one where Kari gets sick after going out with Tai, and just flipped the characters around. That amused me. So talk a little about that. Just wondering if you realized that or what. I presume you did.

Anyway peace

get back to me on my other PM

G4