Reviews for The Drug
iluvkni90 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I really appreciate this story because I've often wondered what Sesshomaru was thinking and how he feels about what he does and even why he does what he does! Also this story clears up a lot of my confusion from Eden! Update soon
Kagome Miko207 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I read this right after finishing the latest chapter of eden and I gotta say lots of things make more sense. i guess i was right on the notion that sesshomaru was being black mailed. But still is the life of your child not worth more than ur business. I guess im just pissed the baby is dead.
iluvkni90 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
omg this makes me happy that sesshomaru isnt so cold hearted!its interesting to hear his point of view and im happy that u came up with this idea because i often wonder what seeshomaru is thinking. update soon plz
Yukibara chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
PLEASE update as soon as you can. This is AMAZING.
kmpnay chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Great read... very entertaining and dark..
JOy chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Oh finally some light in the story! So he really does care ... alhtough all those beating and verbal abuse was clearly unnecessary. Their lifestyle's really effed up D: Can't wai't for more!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
OMG. I am so INURIATED at Hiakri n her Brother! I really want a happy ending right now. Sesshoumaru is really so sweet n a victim here.
yoyo person chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
wow, this wasnt what i was expecting, the first chapter was a little confusing but i like where this is heading keep it up, i shall continue reading.
Reese607 chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
my god i love this story.. can't wait till the next chapter comes out
Soudesuka-Shurikens chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
BEAUTIFUL...
Nobodies Perfect-Not Even You chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This is a great tie to Eden. It shows Sesshomaru's internal struggle that he is going through. It show's that while he is such a bastard to Kagome in Eden that he realized his mistakes and was going to change but that the devil herself wanted everything that he had and then some. She is obsessive of him and will stop at nothing to ensure she gets what she wants.

The questions now being since Hikari's brother hates her and is jealous of her would he help Sesshomaru in getting rid of her? He is a powerful man how can he not find some way to get him out of the bind that he finds himself in? He would have connections to many she can easily "disappear" and make is seem like she ran away or something.

Now the most curious thing is what will happen to Kagome's child? Will he continue to be a bastard to her and not tell her of what is going on instead let her think that he is willing to throw a way a life that is beginning to form?

I believe he will not do it. They keep her locked up which is their fault because now she is starting to get healthy enough to care for the child. She is no longer drinking or acting reckless so Hikari should feel it is her fault that she is pregnant because she created this situation for Kagome and Sesshomaru to finally do something that would change everything for them.

Will Sesshomaru be able to find out if Hikari was behind the attack? Would he be able to find a clause in the deal that had him marry Hikari? Hm that Hikari should be the first to bear him a child or the marriage is null and void [thinking Kagome was unable to]? Maybe that could be the reason Hikari is so desperate to get rid of a child?
REDWOLF47 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
WOE...Sesshoumaru "the bitch", now thats a new one! I feel sorry for Kagome, because Sesshoumaru had no right to hit her and now he's going to kill her child. With the way he's going, why not just end it all for Kagome or at least fake her death and let her go somewhere to be free of this nightmare. Great new side to the story!
not your ordinary nutcase chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
this chapter made me understand more on the things that were a bit vague regarding on how sesshoumaru really feels. and like my past review on eden, i'd have to say that i'm hating hikari more than ever!

but still, i like your story very much. the way you tell it, really gets to me :D

again, i salute you!

update soon on Eden and The Drug! lovin' it!
sousie chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
is really interesting

update soon
violet chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
now i see why sesshoumaru acts the way he does its not that he hates her its just hikari forces him an also he's dertermination 2 surpass his father thank u update soon )