Reviews for Sometimes Hardison's the Oblivious One
Wow, Hardison is usually so much smarter, lol. But then again Parker is usually so much more blunt. Excellent read.
beifonglover chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I am still laughing at this!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great story. P/H fluff, S/N angst, lots of funnies ('That doesn't even make sense,' 'What did Nate do this time', sturdy curtains), overall awesomeness. Adding to favs.
Sapphire Smoke chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
HA! I love that Parker manipulated Hardison. FTW.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This story was FREAKING AWESOME! Can I just recount my favorite moments real quick? Please? Just real quick? Kay!

"What did Nate do now?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Same thing as always, Sophie will cry a little, Nate will feel bad, but he'll still be drinking, then they'll stare at each other like sad puppies until Sophie walks away , and Nate will watch her leave. And then he'll drink some more. And tomorrow neither one of them will talk about it."

Oh my gosh, that is so freaking true! For both situations! Usually, if Sophie's upset, Nate is the cause! And you have the drinking thing pegged! It's weird, like you're channeling the writers...are you? Or are you one of the writers? o_O

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I absolutely adored this story and I really hope that you keep on writing Parker/Hardison, cause I think they're my second favorite couple...s'hard to tell.

And you're right. Hardison is oblivious! To in general! :P
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I know this is a Parker/Hardison fluff, and a darn good one, but I really loved the Nate/Sophie interaction. I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but this was really heavy on both couples, made both of my shippy sides happy :) Thanks and good job. I don't know how much, if any Nophie-ish stuff you write, but you're good at and should try more unless you hate the pairing(understandable).