Reviews for MiddleEarth Mutants: The Fellowhship of the Ring
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Pls continue the story
It is easy to read and well written
Lammstrellicon chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Great set of stories I love them!
The Layman chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
I've said this about other stories and I'll say it here. This stroy is so bad that it's good. Like old Adam West Batman. The LOTR portion felt slightly abridged, but nothing else detracted from the enjoyablity. Keep up the good work, GB man!
ironyheartsap chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Great job so far! Sorry I didn't read & review those previous chapters; for some reason I stopped getting your update alerts. But whatever was wrong is fixed now, so hopefully I'll get the alerts for the next chapters.

You're doing a great job combining three very different stories/TV shows/movies so far. I don't know as much about the Lord of the Rings as I do Doctor Who and Maximum Ride but from what I can remember, you're sticking to the main parts of the story (ie destroy the ring) but adding twists here and there. It was funny in one of the previous chapters when everyone was pledging their allegiance to Frodo to help him with his quest to destroy the Ring the Doctor said, "You have my sonic screwdriver".

Anyway, great job so far!

ironyheartsap chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
This story is good, and only getting better. I'm really glad now that I read "The Lord of the Rings". They were okay in my opinion; not my favorite books but they were still good. I read them a few years ago so I'm a little fuzzy on some of the details, but you're doing a great job clearing things up. A person can read this story even if he or she hasn't read "The Lord of the Rings" or "Maximum Ride" or seen "Doctor Who". It's really only necessary to know two of them, you might even be able to get away with only knowing one. So real good job on that; it's hard to write a crossover where the reader can read and understand what's going on even if he or she hasn't read the story before or seen the TV series. And absolutely phenominal job because it's a TRIPLE crossover. So overal, great job so far! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the story. Although I hope that the Doctor plays a bigger part in it. Although I'm guessing he will because the Nazg├╣l knew that there was a Time Lord near... Speaking of which, way to go on Chapter 5. Sorry I didn't read and review it (or if I did I have just forgotten about it). It was a great chapter to build up antcipation. An awesome evil cliffy... But I'm still looking forward to Chapter 7.

ironyheartsap chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Nice chapter. A bit anticlimatic though. (**wince** don't kill me- I'm like type-stststuuteeringg) I am still looking forward to your next chapter though. I'm guessing that Middle Earth is "our" Earth sometime in the past? 'Cause otherwise the Whitecoats had to build a time AND space machine, which even with the School and Itex's advanced technology wouldn't be possible... unless they had help? **cue dramatic duh duh dun music**

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

Alex61097 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
im totally LOVING this trilogy my mom is british so we always watch doctor who its my favorite tv show and i practicaly WORSHIP james patterson and youve combined my two fav things i have say bravo to you no one else could written this so awsomely (i wonder if thats a word?...) plz update! im begging!
ironyheartsap chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Nice job so far! Especially since the beginning is always hard to write. You wrote the Doctor extremely well. Hopefully the Flock will be mentioned more in the following chapters. :D