Reviews for The Hero
denver chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
so cute omg bull is my favorite
Sth10 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Beautifully written, fitted perfectly with the episode. True to character, emotive prose, excellent physical descriptions that could conjure a picture of Bull even without having seen the series. Outstanding job!
CP2girls chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I like this! It's a sweet story. You're right. There isn't nearly enough Bull Randleman here.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I liked the thought that Bull would have had a little something gentle among all of the harsh realities of the war. Thanks for writing this. More BoB fanfiction - starring Bull or not (although I agree that we could stand to have more Bull fanfic) would be most welcome.
iHedge chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I ADORE YOU.

There is WAY too little love for Bull here, I agree. (Although I have met one story, Some Secrets Are best Kept Quiet, that pairs Bull with an OC.)

And OF COURE I remember he stays there. That scene was terrible to watch, with the whole shrapnel-out-of-shoulder deal, but I loved it because of Bull.

And Holy Hard Drive! I swear I had the same Dutch girl idea.

This is great-please continue writing Band of Brothers fiction. Definitely worth reading.

And Ha! That first line could pretty much sum up what every BoB fanatic felt the first time they watched BoB. :D

Pfft...and not cheesy. I almost fell off my chair in happiness Several Times, and (bonus!) your writing is excellent and a pleasure to read.
ber1719 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Loved it! Seriously one of the best one-shots I've read in the BoB section. I mean who doesn't like to read about the tough guy Bull Randleman comforting a pretty girl? Good job and I hope to see more of your stories soon!