Reviews for And the Devil Got his Due
goanago chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
oh my god! this was awesome!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I can't say if Sam is in a better position in this scenario, having been locked up for the four months Dean was in Hell. Perhaps, not having the demon blood addiction will actually make up for having that time and a few months beyond in supermax? And of course, Henrickson is always fun to play with. Thank you for posting.
Naire chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh c'mon! That was the most irritating ending EVER! You were getting somewhere with this and then bam! nothing. Oh I hate you :P
It was nicely written and I could see a nice idea here but you've blown it. Too bad.
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This went right to my favorites. Really well done, you definitely stayed true to all the characters despite the AU and I loved that Cas came at the end!
TheMightyE chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I like it! Cant you write another chapter?:)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa. This is so intense. Oh my gosh, Henricksen trying to figure out what had happened to Dean and what his trick was (because he'd faked his death before and wasn't going to buy it again) and poor Sam as he wasn't able to get to Dean and then had to watch it all on the screen and it was so well written and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and then I'm glad you brought Castiel in the way you did.
Toni chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow! This has to be the only fic I've read where a surprise rescue from Castiel felt right. Maybe because I never pictured Dean dying completely alone. I never thought of Sam not even being there to see it, and how wondering about his brother's final moments would torture him even more than witnessing it. And Henricksen was proving to be a formidable enemy before he learned the truth. Whether he always presented the threat of capture and arrest, or became their FBI inside man, I've always wondered what kind of nemesis or ally Victor would have made, if only he had lived. I like how your story is exploring all these possibilities.

Will there be a second chapter? Pleeeeeeeeease?
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
OH MY GOODNESS. This is so intense, I love it! This is pretty much what I was expecting to happen in the show, up until Castiel showing up... I didn't know who he was back then! But I always did feel that Dean should die in prison... I don't know why. Maybe it's just more dramatic?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awesome fic! Absolutely loved Castiel busting Sam out of prison!
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow that was so great! Please continue(:
Adelphia1928 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That's one way to meet the angel of the Lord that dragged your brother's ass out of hell. Poor Henricksen.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
But-isn't he going to rescue Dean too?

Really beautifully done- I missed it before, but got the link from keerawa's remix
Candy Halliwell chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
can't believe i didn't read this before. :( it's awesome!

wish you have made a sequel about what hendrikson gonna do after the event here. would love for him to finally learn the truth too. :) please write more spn/cm crossover fic.
Kakariki chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is awesome! I would love a longer story as a sequel, pretty please? :)
Colleen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is a great look at what would have happened if the demon attack hadn't happened during Jus in Bello and Henrickson managed to hold onto Dean and Sam. Heart rendering, with both Dean's desperation and Sam watching in months later on film during Henrickson's questioning. Loved the ending.