Reviews for Given Time
lenasti16 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Sweet, though really wanted more of #Huddy in this scenario...
JLCH chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
That was a really good story and very in character!
well.no.sir chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
OMG that was probably one of and perhaps the best story I have ever read here ! god it was so freaking awsome and it kept me from doing my danish assignment which has to be delievered by tomorrow and it's now 00.55 in Denmark... fuck ... but I don't care because I got to read this :) so thank you so much for being such a good writer and making me laugh even though I already done that a lot to day .. But I'm just talking about myself.. So I like the way you made this tension between house and cuddy it's good :)

well I can ony encourage you to write more so people such as me can get happy and learn some more english words :P haha ..

bye :)
casey26334 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Hahaha! What a cute ending. Great story! Loved it
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
GREAT IDEA.. I'M PRETTY SURE I READ THIS ALREADY BEFORE HERE BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO DO NOW, SO I'M REREADING IT..
newsession chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
That was so well written - great language, humor and emotions, intelligence and suspence. Thank you!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I thought House was slightly OOC but in a good way, showing the niceness underneath his jerk exterior for Cuddy as well, to get an evening with her. I thought that was very sweet and I liked how he objected to the view that he just wanted sex, showing that he feels more for Cuddy and Wilson helping them along was brilliant. I liked how you put the House and Cuddy banter in there but fluff as well.
amyylasee chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
amazingg!

seriously i LOVED the 3rd chapter for obvious reason's lol, i will deffinitly be reading this again its so well written and in charater,

im off to explore ur other stories lol,
l20 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
good read
ratka chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
just wanted to say I read your story and I liked it very much:)
Winnywriter chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
You'll have to give me a moment to process here. It's not often that I come across a story that leaves me utterly speechless as this one has. And I want to write a review that does it justice!

Where to I start? First of all, the interraction between House and Cuddy was priceless. Really spot-on. Made me laugh in the spots that called for laughter and moved me in the places that called for emotion. Perfectly in-character. House was abrasive and sarcastic, with just a smidge or loneliness and vulnerability thrown in for good measure. And all the while, Cuddy was professional as Dean while caring and playful off the clock. I absolutely loved the way you set up their verbal sparring matches. XD

Moving on to the more romantic aspect of things...Wonderfully done there too! Actually got my heart racing a bit. It was also incredibly heartfelt and intimate in the characters' own special way. So excellent job with that too!

And then the ending...Made me laugh out loud. Perfectly executed. I almost wish it was longer so there was more to enjoy, but it was a wonderful way to bring things to a close. :)

Well, that's all I have to say! Though there's much more that I loved about this story than what I've brought up. You managed to find a near perfect balance between every single aspect. Character, plot, emotion, humor...etc.

I could add this story to my favorites a thousand times over and it still wouldn't do it justice in my opinion! So I guess I'll have to be happy with just one. I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
Muirgen Monet chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
A great ending, though I feel it might have been a tad... abrupt perhaps? But either way, this was a brilliant story and I really appreciate you putting this up. You captured characterization and everything very well- fantastic job!
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Another great chapter, of course.

"When he'd finished the last few notes, House lifted his fingers from the keys and rested them in his lap. He was silent, staring at his own hands, fumbling for words. He had asked her for time and he felt foolish for wasting it now that she was here. He found himself desperately searching for a metaphor to explain it all."

Absolutely loved that paragraph. I love how you had House search for a metaphor to explain an emotional feeling, rather than a complicated medical/biological process. It is exactly something he would do.
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Another great chapter and perfect characterization. I enjoyed Cuddy's solution to keep House quiet during Hughes' speech.

However, I'd like to point out that there were a couple errors, about when House 'rescued' Cuddy from the mayor. Just a few skipped words here and there. Just thought you'd like to know.

Loved the chapter!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
You are a brilliant writer! You have captured everyone's character and dialogue perfectly. This should have WAY more reviews!