Reviews for The Little Man
White Maid chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Good story so far. Keep it up.
HirataSan chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Wow, that detail in the beginning almost had me scared too! That's awesome Yuki-Chan!

Oh, so it seems I get the red Popsicle like always and you have your 'blond' one w kukukuku

It's really interesting, so everything was a lie? D8 (well, actually a dream, but I exagerate XD) Me dancing with Sasori, you with Deidei... All a dream... T3T

I wonder who the rat would be? Hanabusa, what's that? It all sounds really exciting! Can't even wait a millisecond for more!

Update soon! :) [yes, yes, I'll update too...]
DawnOfDistructionAndPeace chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Hi. I like your story so far. I liked the part when Hirata said quote:"sexiest damn sofa I've ever seen!" That was hilarious!

I'm a little lost thought. So, Hirata had a dream about everyone turning into dolls. Then when she woke up, she went to the house, she became small and became size of rats?
HirataSan chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Hur hur hur hur I wonder where they licked you? XD

They just probably wanted to 'taste you' again, you know, 'cuz they only got that one chance in my story

My gosh! It's so cool how there's a puppet show and it just happens to have an ugly pink haired girl and a purple haired hag w/ a smexy red head. I can't be happier XD (btw, this is a secret, but I was grinning like a baka when I read the part where he taught me how to dance X3)
HirataSan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Yes, he's quite the Sofa w It feels like I haven't reviewed in AGES. Anyway...

I absolutely LOVE IT! 8D Would you actually do that in real life? I agree with the me in here, since when did you get into all this girly stuff? I would like to know the relationship between you and Deidei, yes? :3 UPDATE SOON! :D (you make me so happy TwT)