Reviews for The Little Man
White Maid chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Good story so far. Keep it up.
HirataSan chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Wow, that detail in the beginning almost had me scared too! That's awesome Yuki-Chan!

Oh, so it seems I get the red Popsicle like always and you have your 'blond' one w kukukuku~

It's really interesting, so everything was a lie? D8 (well, actually a dream, but I exagerate XD) Me dancing with Sasori, you with Deidei... All a dream... T3T

I wonder who the rat would be? Hanabusa, what's that? It all sounds really exciting! Can't even wait a millisecond for more!

Update soon! :) [yes, yes, I'll update too...]
DawnOfDistructionAndPeace chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Hi. I like your story so far. I liked the part when Hirata said quote:"sexiest damn sofa I've ever seen!" That was hilarious!

I'm a little lost thought. So, Hirata had a dream about everyone turning into dolls. Then when she woke up, she went to the house, she became small and became size of rats?
HirataSan chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Hur hur hur hur~ I wonder where they licked you? XD

They just probably wanted to 'taste you' again, you know, 'cuz they only got that one chance in my story~

My gosh! It's so cool how there's a puppet show and it just happens to have an ugly pink haired girl and a purple haired hag w/ a smexy red head. I can't be happier~ XD (btw, this is a secret, but I was grinning like a baka when I read the part where he taught me how to dance X3)
HirataSan chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Yes, he's quite the Sofa~ w It feels like I haven't reviewed in AGES. Anyway...

I absolutely LOVE IT! 8D Would you actually do that in real life? I agree with the me in here, since when did you get into all this girly stuff? I would like to know the relationship between you and Deidei, yes? :3 UPDATE SOON! :D (you make me so happy TwT)