Reviews for Fool's Lover
TheRedMan chapter 1 . 3/13
1/10
Swandie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
honestly, i don't really understand the story, but i know whats the main idea. I think this is a good story, don't be sorry if u makes some mistakes, at least you're better than me. Because I don't really confident to make an English fanfiction. So, ganbate!
Alteizen Riesse chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
the grammar is somewhat A-Okay. nothing wrong. But, I don't get the story. -_-)v maybe I'm just not really in to Persona. ;-) no hard feelings, okay
The Tambourine Man chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Okay, I know english is a tough language to learn, but with so many native speakers who'd be willing to proofread it-heck, I'd be willing to help with that-there's really no excuse for this. What I could make out was a decent story, but grammar problems really do make things a lot worse.

Also, given that getting as close as possible to as many people as possible was a big part of the game, I'm not sure Minato would be the kind of person to typically keep others at arms length. Although, I suppose that could make for a pretty compelling character if he had to overcome his own nature to build up the power he needs, but that would really work better for a story that took a longer view of the game's story rather than a oneshot.

I did enjoy your views of Minato's relationships, though.
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
All I can say is that you shouldn't apologize for bad grammar or spelling, PROOF-READ the thing and find the mistakes BEFORE you post the thing, or get someone else to. I'll be honest and say that this is a decent one-shot, but it is taken from about an eight out of ten to about a four due to bad writing skills. I don't mean to offend you, but take the original file, proof-read it for any and all mistakes, and then post that. THAT would be a good read, or at least a lot better than this.
clownKuma chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
There's not much pairing Minato x Fuuka here, cool. Thanks for submitting!

At the last part, it did happen when you're dating her, right? Because I've experienced it too and yeah, she is sure scary woman...when down to it.