Reviews for Eclipse
Baccan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Any chance for a continuation? :)
None Existance chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
it would be great if usagi and demona became a couple, when are ya gonna update this rather interesting story?
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Bit short, but would like to actually see where this could go. Hope you get back to it soon and steadily work on it. Not enough Gargoyles crossovers as it is, so please don't abandon of the few interesting looking ones.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Cool. What happens next? Please update. You have a lot of cool stories but you never seem to finish them :(
foxgodess07 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i hope you contniue the story. too bad there's no pairing. udpate soon.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
you have very good ideas but aren't folowing on it. it's too bad. :(

i would never have thought of this crossover and it was a good start.
Kasanra chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Please continue. I wanna see how usagi reacts to Demona.
fyretyger86 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Now this is an interesting story. I wonder how Demona and Usagi are going to get along in the morning. That is going to be hilarious. As for the glowing eyes, edge of the seat suspense. Keep up the good work.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Cute. Wonderful.
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh hey this is interesting! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wanna know what happens!
debora diskey chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wow this is great
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh wow I've seen a lot of pairing for the past five years but I never saw this one coming. It's intersting so far please keep writing I think this story has much potential. Can't wait to read the next chapter please update soon.
For Spite chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Well, it's a good start, even if it doesn't go anywhere yet. I'll say this- you have some nice, original ideas.
musikazen chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
interesting. I'm really curious on where this is going. And I like your writing, can picture everything that's happening like a movie.

*two thumbs up*