Reviews for Who Knew?
Misty Blue chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Oh, apples, indeed, sir John... definitely sweet like that.

Wow... that went better than I expected with Logan... I was afraid he'd jump in and throw that speech in right away. But you were right, it was pushed away in favor of his dear girl's happily-ever-after. And there is no way he's complaining, I'm sure. For that is more important to him than anything else in the whole world. a:)

The only ones who are not feeling the tension were "the two people not currently in love with another occupant of the elevator?"Haha! I laughed at that... Nice! Definitely father and daughter there...

Aww! Laura and her own fairy tale! They definitely love each other. I mean, "If you can live with me, I can live for you..."? Ahhhhh! Oh, if all guys were like that! Seems the rougher ones are the less dense... And if Prince Sane over there practically went, in his own words, "from semihuman nutjob to perfectly normal nutjob", then that, perhaps, is the very definition of love... why, this chappie is all about that! Everyone, everything! Laura was right, they couldn't get any more modern than that... but again, it was still a fairy tale, and all fairy tales, as we know them, always have happy endings.

Thank you, thank you sooo much for this sweet, warm, truly filled-with-love piece! Filled with love, made with love? Haha! No doubt... for it's just too awesome not to be so. I really enjoyed reading! Thanks again!
Misty Blue chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Aw! It's amazing how Laura looks up to her big-sis Rogue... and Operation Fairytale? Ah, family. The best gift. It's amazing, too, how they make each other strong, by being, or at least trying, to be strong for the other. These folks complete one another. And that's all that matters now. Plus, Logan's such a wonderful dad (who'd have thought? Haha!)!

Hmm, at first Angelo said it, and he was absolutely right. And now, coming from Kyle himself... well, let's just say he's not that far off from finding the better path for his life.

Oh... Good-ol' Tante Mattie scares me, too... but I don't can think of no one else as wise as her when it comes to these things called facts and lessons of life, true? :)

Umm, am I the only one who thinks that it is Laura who is 1, even happier than the more-than-happy couple, 2, enjoying all of this (even more than we readers are!), especially the success of "Operation Fairy Tale"? I mean, everybody happy! And why wouldn't they be? Seems they don't have any other choice in this matter... seeing as it is both the great Tante and The one and only Wolverine making sure that they are... and I'm more than positive that they'll be around to make sure they stay so. So she's Tante Mattie's Rogue now? Mmm... Only makes sense... :-)

Haha! With these parents, the Cajun mama and the Canadian daddy, see, what could be better? Yeah! And indeed, home is wherever your love is, yes?

Such an sweet, sweet, wonderful ending! Happy, full of warmth and love. I couldn't ask for more!
Misty Blue chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Okay, here it goes... Dady-daughter, Cajun-Roguey problem-solving time! :)

Anotner awesome, filled-to-the-fore with loveliness chappie, as always!
Misty Blue chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Oh, boy... this gets better, totally!
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Oh, fluff, real happiness heaven! Thank you for this sweet, cute chappie! No shame... totally loved it!
Misty Blue chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Oh, eh, seems we're finally starting to get somewhere now, are we?

Aww, nice gift, Logan! A music box! And with the card? Oh, Roguey, you are a very lucky gal, indeed. Luckier than you might think.

Awesome, sweet, cuty chappie!
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Awww! The very first part... no, make that the whole chapter, hit me straight on, and reminded me of Self-Possessed, my favorite X-Evo episode of all time to this day. And it also reminded me of the real bond that the student, Rogue, and the teacher, Logan, share. One which can never be broken nor undone. Shaken, maybe, but never broken. A true, special connection, a soul-deep friendship that they have. It's something that's always been present, in my opinion, always there, as strong and real as it could ever get between the two of them.

Ah, have I gone too deep? Well, that is how I get when it comes to my two favorite X-Men characters of all, and their stories; both respectively and as a team. :) I mean, aww! "The child of his heart"? Nah, "the child of his soul"! Oh, you got that one right on, Prof! It's obvious and it's clear. Enough said.

What a super awesome, sweet, wonderful chapter! Wonder what's gonna happen now, though?
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh, wow! Great! Remy finally in the institute? Needint their, and Rogue's help? I say I'll be going to the next chappie now! :)
JessieJess26 chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Fantastic story! Loved every part of it!
MusiknLove chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
I- There are just no words to describe my utter love for this story. I can't even begin to thank you for this amazing story.

-MusiknLove 333
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
I don't know if reviews for this story mean anything by now but HELLO!

Am I the only one who fell in freakin' love with Lyle? I mean seriously, I went off and wrote my own story about them, and then had to stop and consider the horrific possibility that Kyle might be an OC! I was like, I don't care, I'm gonna PM her and ask if I can use him 'cause he and Laura are sooooo perfect!

Also, I absolutely adore Romy, and your Romy portrayal just landed this fic on my fave list. lol. I actually read this a while ago, before I had an account or I would have been reviewing like the basket case I am.

Also, Jonda. And after that ther's nothing more to say.

And for the record, I hate Lancitty. And then I read this. Let's just say that you are the only person who could convince me to like them.

And Illyana and Torpid and Kyle? LOL. Oh, Lord, his big, bad, stay-the-heck-away-from-me-or-I'll-eat-you image just flew headfirst out the window didn't it!

"We adopt big kitty while you were gone!" *Torpid hugs his legs* *sigh*
startwithbrooklyn chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
"We miss you so much, Logan! We adopt big kitty while you gone!"

Best line of the entire story

I love Illyana, she is such a princess! But I love Torpid’s point of view too- is she an OC, or is she comic-canon? If she’s an OC, very well done. If not, nice portrayal of her. I think she’s a cutie :) Her POV is very interesting- the way she views and analyzes things is slightly more perceptive than your average teenager- given that she is younger, more innocent and also sensory deprived. An all-together very interesting character, I’m glad you introduced me to her!

Keep writing,

Sparkles
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Yay for Romy even if he is delirous. I like how he views women, creatures to be fawned over and all that.
Crazyjess09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
awesome hpefully tere is the ending that is if ihavent missed but then again or if there would kindly updated cause icanttel if the last is actually the capter or not ?
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
Great work. a Really Great Romy fic. And Laura/OC fic. I preferred Laura with an Oc:)