Reviews for Firefighter
woodley chapter 1 . 8/30
I see that you aren't writing any more but this is one of the best Tony/Pepper fics ever. SO in character for both of them, personalities, dialogue, etc. EXACTLY how they probably began. So wish you had written more.
MotherOfDragons7 chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
Love this!
MARVEL chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
This was funny! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
This is incredible. It is so in-character. Feels like it could have been in the film!
fireball900 chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Love that last line.
At least she knew what she was in for!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Wonderful. It's really the perfect interview, Pepper got to see from the start what she was getting into and still took the job. Great story!
randomnickname chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Excellent :)
I loved Pepper's quick grasp of the situation, her instant proffesionalism and her amusement at Tony's antics. Also, Jarvis still malfunctioning a bit :)
InnerGlow chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Poor Pepper. But she did do really well. Way to go girl! That was awesome! Well done!
lara chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
this is perfect. honestly.
Nitmi chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
LOL
That was so muych fun!
nancyozz chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Very very cute take on their first meeting...loved it
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
cute!
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was fantastic. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Lol, very entertaining! :D Didn't even know an Iron Man fanfic was what I wanted, but I'll read any of your awesome stories!
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I love Tony's opinion on Pepper's nickname (I've got to get myself a cool nickname like that - people will pay far more attention to me). I think the description of his house being 'dropped from a helicopter onto a cliff and somehow having managed to cling to it instead of falling into the sea' is maybe one of the best descriptive lines I've read in months. I am highly curious as to why Jarvis thinks Pepper is a 'sir' and why Tony smells like paprika.

Also, I at first felt really bad for Destiny (though I was horribly amused by Tony's 'Okay, I know she has a name...') but by the end of this I completely understood why Tony was hiding in the closet. I even sympathized with him ignoring his one night stands in the hopes they'd go away, which makes you a very good writer, because that is really very Not Nice.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »