Reviews for Limbo
Mable chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Pills that give you a rash and only somewhat help, poor LacMac.

(In background) Leave out that now he's unconscious.

Yes. Lack of proper sleep for so long, not eating enough-

(In background) Drawing naked people. *smirks* He's a bit weird.

Umm, Inty, I've seen what's in your notebook.

(In background) What notebook? I don't have a notebook.

Yes you do, it's green and you hide it under the dresser.

(In background) O.O ... Excuse me. *runs off*

I hope he hides that better. There was some really eird things in there... Anyway, really liked Ciarian, reminds me of 2 (or Two) alot. Of course I've got my mind set on Stitchpunks constantly. ;D

Where was I, where was I, got it! Alright. Really enjoyed the chapter until that evil cliffhanger, they stalk me, I really can't wait for more! I hope that someday LacMac can be healed, helped, and be able to move on without taking bad tasting pills. Thank you for uploading!

P.S. Thanks for mentioning my in the A/N. -
Mutitoon90 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
I love the cliffhanger.
Mable chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Alright, Rigatoni is beginning to scare me. Honey, Sweetie, okay that would be normal if it was just Betina calling LacMac it like she was comforting him. However, this is Rigatoni, who is possibly double his age and very creepy.

(In background) LacMac is trapped with a pedophile, a teenage girl, and whatever 'Cookie' is suppose to be. I'd hate to be him.

It's understandable that he's still traumatized, but Cookie is going to make it way worst. Admitting LacMac into a mental hospital just because he has PTS.

(In background) Maybe he'll not get admitted, or pull a Terrorist and break out.

Possibly. Really liked to see a little more of a flashback, can't wait until the next chapter!
Mutitoon90 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
The flashback chapter is a good idea. Back-to-back chapters is a good idea, but I suggest that you return to present-day in the story; it'll help.
Mable chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Rigatoni needs to get a grip.

(In background) Hell yes. He already looks like something pulled out of a nightmare and now he's a kidnapper.

I mean seriously. At that point LacMac probably wanted to continue working there, then Rigatoni had to pull an Industrialist and take advantage of the situation... You know what I think?

(In background) That someone should lock Rigatoni in a cage and force him to do weird routines?

No, I think I might go down to city hall and legally change my name to Maple. -

(In background) Okay...?

I was shocked to see an update so fast, but elated beyond what I expected! I can't wait to see what is next for poor LacMac. Really like this fic. :D
Mable chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Poor LacMac. It's normal to start thinking of things after they happened. He never had the time to get over it before, now that he's faced with no distractions he thinks of it.

(In background) Like people who have war flashbacks.

Somewhat but not as bad. LacMac should be happy its over. Well, I guess it's his choice. Live in the past or live your life. Glad to see more of this fic and hope you update soon!
Mutitoon90 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
BWF, don't strain yourself. I'm not upset. By the way, good chapter. ;D
Mutitoon90 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
It's pretty good.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I didn't even know Rayman had an animated series. The story is gripping so far.
Mutitoon90 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Good story. I hope you finish it.