Reviews for Educational Pursuits
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Great story. :) Been ages since they cancelled this show. I wonder why. It was quite good. Your stories are second to having episodes for so many shows! :D
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awesome. This is the first Lie to Me fanfic I've read, and I really liked it.

"Uh, it rhymes with 'disgust'," Cal said.

I also loved: "And believe me, taking you away from me is the worst thing anyone could do to me. Scares me to death."

I actually said "aw" aloud. Very sweet.
Capturing Essence chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Cute! Aww I just miss this show...sigh.
Kelsey Black chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This was beyond adorable. The characters felt very much like themselves, and I love this sweet glimpse into Cal and Emily's relationship. Thanks for sharing.
Scribbler95 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hehe I've read this multiple times now and every time it makes me smile!
theflockroxmysox chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
haha this is a really awesome story! it's really funny! you really nailed their characters and the way they interacted with one another was perfact :) :)
ElizabethLestrade chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very cute. Wonderful dialogue between father and daughter. Very believaable as well. You hit Emily and Cal dead on with their conversations, particularly with this line for Emily:

"I am black hole of pop culture phenomena," Cal said. "I also watch TV. By the way, he's lying when he says he doesn't have a girlfriend. He may even be married."

"There goes my plans to run off and have his love child," Emily said, dryly.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
cute very sweet
ROLLLOLROLFLMAO chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That's so cute!

Kep up the awesome work
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Well done!:)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
aw, that was so sweet. I loved it.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was really cute. (: I loved it.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I liked the bonding between Cal and Emily, Cal was IC and I liked how he managed to tell Emily how he would feel if she was kidnapped by one of the bad guys he works with.
OleChrissie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is very good. Enjoyed it, you caught his mocking tone and sarcasm perfectly. By the way, cheers for the British thing cos we are not reserved far from it, always weeping and wailing these days. Quite annoying actually, can't have a quiet drink without someone pouring their heart out to you.

You also used the right words, annoys me when he uses American words in the show, its not like Americans wouldn't understand the British ones. It makes him sound all Roth comes from very close to where I was brought up so I notice big time.I met him once in a pub... well thats another story.

Anyway, it was good. Thanks.
postalservice chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You have captured their relationship perfectly :)