Reviews for Guiding Light
psychegirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
...And then you realize it was all a hallucination from frostbite, and she's still out in the cold, pre-Cold Days, post-Changes. Oh MOLLY. Oh, this story HURTS. Brilliantly done, my friend - thank you. Thank you very, very much.
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice. I hope Jim Butcher has a short story from Molly's POV, like what he did for Murphy and Thomas, sometime soon.
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I think the phrase "Short but sweet." describes this well. I liked the tone. In the books everything is narrated to us by Harry but you still kept the tone and temper of the books. Well done.
The Gramarye chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Short but poignant, and sufficiently well-focused that I didn't mind not knowing what actually happened. Well done.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great one-shot!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I liked that, very nice.

I was, however, completely confused as to what this might be related to: I don't recall an explosion involving those particular people in that time-frame although I'm quite happy to re-read if that would help.

Anybody who complains about "religious tone" in anything connected to the Dresden Files can complain to LongShot Jim himself: most of the books so far, even moreso since the arrival of Michael and the Knights, have had some kind of reference to Harry's relationship, or lack thereof, to God. Having actual archangels involving themselves in the storyline nails that one to the floor.