Reviews for Audition
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was great! I enjoyed reading Beach's thoughts - totally fun commentary. Nice to see, also, how he gave them all credit for not being the slackers that he had anticipated.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I thought this fic was amazing. What a way for Beach to meet Snake Eyes and Scarlett. Beach lived up to his reputation on the PT course, but I'm sure he learned very quickly how Scarlett and Snake Eyes earned their reputations as hand-to-hand instructors.
Angelus2003 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Good story, long time Snake/Scarlett shipper, ever since the comics came out. Only problem with the story is, Beach Head is not an officer...you don't address him as sir, so the line "You will do pushups until I hear a 'sir, yes, sir' from you, soldier!" is inaccurate. Replace 'Sir Yes Sir' with 'Yes Master Sergeant', and also any other reference to him being addressed as sir, would make the story more realistic, I am former infantry...i learned this the hard way :)
speech of silence chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
o00o a fun lil oneshot. i like.
The Highwayman 2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Excellent stuff!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
lol that reminds me of the drill sergant my dad used to tell me stories about. nice guy, but impatiant as hell.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This story was just the cutest thing...which is an odd way to describe a Joe fic, but still.
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Really like this one, getting a chance to see how it might have been when Beachhead started with the Joes. I can almost hear his voice from the series whenever I read the lines you write, and I like the chickadee nickname. Good, solid work yet again. I think Beach might just be your best character.
mickymoohooo chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
omw! this is soo good! seriosly good workD please write another chapter, my fangirl needs have to be satisfyed, ;)
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Pretty cool. Beach is a great character to explore, one that gets short-shrift in the newest cartoons. (hello? Surfer dude voice? Sai it ain't so!)
mossley chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
ROFLMAO! Beach Head isn't one of my favorites, but this story is too, too funny! You nailed his character - the "chickadee" is so easy to imagine coming from him. Add me to those who'd love to see the payback.
CookieMonster chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Love it! I vote for a chapter about the payback! :D
L'Envoi Mort chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I cracked a smile with the first sentence! Bravissimo! I wasn't expecting Snakes until the "replying" part though.

Excellent work!
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Love it!

Chapter 3 Beach Head deals with 3 cases of PMS.
Author376 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh, this is great! I love Beach Head making an ass of himself over Snakes and then being unappologetic about it - because it's not his job to appologize, damn it! - and then ending it with Wayne admitting that the Joes are good at what they do for all that they are a military mess when it comes to regs and proper behavior. *PLUS* the finale with Wayne realizing that he's about to be made to suffer in so many ways for worse than he made Snakes and Scarlett suffer.

And, really, that Scarlett's going to be much, much worse about it. :) Love it!