Reviews for What Rocket Scientists Want
Tempscire chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Heh heh. I finally saw this movie on TV last night, and what did

I think of the whole way through but this fic and what the future chapters would've been like. Alas.
TheNextSentinel chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
So far, what an awesome story. It's been about five years since I watched the show. I'm starting to remember stuff about it, and your writing is awesome! Thank you very much for your creativity.
Chee chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
That was great. I love the way you write. I can hardly wait tell you get another chapter out.
Ski chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
I love it! Hope you post up the next chapters soon, I'm dying of suspense (and also because I didn't see the Mel Gibson movie).
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This story is a lot of fun! So, when are you going to finish? You are going to give us all nasty coughs if you don't get back to work... *grin* - Jill W.
Madartiste chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
Yay! More, more! :)
poptate chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I loved it write more
O2 chapter 3 . 12/30/2001
next chapter pwease, and could you e-mail me when it's out?
bh chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
WHAT A GREAT STORY! :) I can't wait to read more of it. The second chapter was definitely amusing. It's going to be hilarious for Dwayne (well not for him, but for me the reader) to hear what girls really think about him. :) I hope you put more up soon, this is a nice story. You write well and the plot, if not entirely original, has been nicely worked into the BG&R universe. Eagerly waiting...