Reviews for Slave of Shadows
hama431 chapter 12 . 6/27
Will yami die
Will yugi come to yami recuse
Will yugi fall for yami and vice versa
What happen to yugi
Chimera chapter 12 . 6/20
Ah~! Cliffhangers~ gotta love em and gotta hate em~! But~! This is a wonderful and interesting story to read~! I can't wait to see the rest~ of what~ you have in store for us~, Dear author~~ w So I shall wait for the next chapter, whether it be weeks, or even months~, I hope to see more of this interesting story of yours~!
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Yugi will be extremely upset if they kill Yami. The Shadows were wrong, they do need the light, without light the Shadows can not exist. Hopefully, the Light will protect Yami and Yugi.
Luna Rosetta Ros chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Oh frig yeah! The shadows are gone! This is amazing! Or at least, I think the shadows are gone... Stupid cliffhangers... Update soon? :)
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Of course, the Shadows fear the light and Yugi is the Light. No wonder they want to destroy him. He can stop them and their reign of terror and free Yami from their grasp.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
I missed this chapter somehow. I wonder what Yami or the Shadows did that set off the alarm. I hope Yugi will be okay.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
whens the next chapter?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
OMR, Yugi! And what is that tight knot in his chest about? This is a great story by the way!
Arivania Moons chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Please continue! This is awesome!
Casbriel chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Please update soon :-)
Arivania Moons chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Please continue this story! It really good!
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Year! I am glad Yugi got out and he knows what he needs to do. I hope he can help Yami.
L1K3ATURTL3D0 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I loved it it was really good please tryand update soon
TheCrystalEevee chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
If the chapters are as good as they have been then it's well worth the wait. Keep up the great work!
WhisperOfThePhantomLight chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
will You continue to write this? I was happy... I thought it dwas new chapter... /(
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »