Reviews for Slytherin Loyalty
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
very lovely!
escptheshdw835 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Interesting story and well done.
The QAS chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Excellent. Theodore Nott always was one of my favorite characters in the series. He is seldom mentioned, but perhaps that is what makes him so intriguing.

It's funny, mjust a couple of hours ago I was writing out a fanfiction that I have yet to post. In the scene, Astoria Greengrass (the younger sister of Daphne, she later on marries Draco Malfoy according to JK) describes Nott. The way she speaks of him is very similar to this fic. She says that he, although not fond of muggle borns, was not on either side during the war. This because, as you expertly put it, Theodore is loyal to only one person: himself.

Anyway, good one-shot (assuming it is a one-shot) . I very much enjoyed it-just in case you couldn't tell.
the last time chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i like it! i like how you have Theodore being his own person, and being loyal to no-one but himself. i like the style you write in as well, it's very introverted and interesting. you are quite succesful in convaying what he's feeling as well as being descriptive.
Swallow B chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
How very Slytherin the world is. I suspect a lot of Death Eaters (Nazis, etc) would sleep well in their bed, but I have a feeling Theodore is wrong here: Malfoy probably slept very badly. Anyway, I like Theodore and his loyalty to himself, that makes him a Slytherin.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved this, amazing
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Go Theodore! I loved the ending once again; that seems to be your strongest point.
Thosa chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
The last sentance was great! Good story, as always.
Ana. Sly. Up. One chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hum, I really like Theodore... And I dont know exactly why...

I think its because his loyalty to himself :p HUHAUA'

Just like Voldemort, who didint like anybody but himself...

And thats normal... At least for Slyhterins... :p

Anyway, your fic is great...

;)
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is perfect! What a great shot into Nott's mind, and the ending paragraph really makes you think.
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is exactly how I imagined Theodore to be, he's one of my favourites. This is very well written, and even Draco, for the short bit we see him, is in proper character.
Sensei Enileme chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I like that kind of story. When this is something that could have really happened but as it doesn't concern Harry wasn't in the books. And I like when Nott is not a villain. So of course, I like this story.
liquid-time chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was amazing. Really well written and thought out. I like it.