Reviews for Divine Intervention
LaPenseur chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
As always, a really excellent chapter. I liked the way you handled Numair's reaction to everyone-especially Varice and Lindhall.

I'm also really interested in Daine-from his perspective, that is. I like that you haven't done anything overt, as a few people who have done EM do, because they go overboard on the foreshadowing and such, forgetting that Numair doesn't actually consider himself in love with Daine until next Midwinter. And you said 'best friend,' which made me happy. Because she is! Not someone he thinks about constantly, but someone he likes to talk to, about, and he likes to be with her.

ArizonaBay chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Loved the chapter! On with the Numair torment! The poor mage is gonna give himself an ulcer by the end of this... I'm gonna update soon. Probably in a couple of days.
fille d'esprit chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
it's true, ROTG is totally romantically perfect. and i can't help but read the spidren attack scene over and over and over again. but emperor mage is so...suspenseful, romantically speaking. because you know they're in love, but they don't, yet. it just makes me want to sigh or cry or something.

another great chapter, though {i would put an exclamation point there, but my keyboard has decided that the entire number strip won't type anything...}. I definitely prefer numair's view of daine's daring rescue to hers. it's so much funnier this way.

hmm, who could the new old aquaintance be, i wonder? can't wait to find out.
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Thank you for updating! I love Lindhall too, although I also feel quite a lot of sympathy for Varice. Is Lindhall really based on David Attenborough? Hmm, that makes it a lot easier for me to imagine him and his character. x
shimmer.and.shake chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I've just read the fics that you've done and they're amazing! It's so interesting to read these books from Numair's perspective and you're doing an awesome job at writing it. Kudos!
SailorSapphire chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Oh numair, you poor thing!

I'm really looking forward to where you take this, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
KAnna chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Hey there! This is cool and well written, which is fantasticly pleasing. Job well done! I look forward to more of the Numair and Daine stuff coming ahead. Best couple in the realm...
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
i love lindhall! he is so great, and smart, and nice. i think it's funny how numair just sighs when daine dives over board, i really like how you write it too, 'he was the only one who wasn't suprised when daine dived overboard.' he's so happy right now but i know it's not going to stay like that, poor numair hehehe. keep updating.
Mickeygee chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
I've decided that I officially want a Numair when I grow up. He's goofy, he's oblivious, but he still has half a brain and he's just... I have no idea. He's just amazing.

So... The question is, what does your version of Numair think of Varice? I'm wicked interested to see...

As always, marvelously done!

Mickeygee.
Emily chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Foreshadowing by the bucketload and regular intervals of doom: my favorite, a winning combination! : )

Having just returned from reading Teacher and... a good bit of Power, I am so happy to find a new post! : ) Is the new acquaintance with the sense of humor in the actual Emperor Mage? I wonder...

Keep posting! It's good! : )

P.S. Numair IS CLUELESS.
xox.heart chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Here's my excuse, :3

See, I thought I put you on author alert, but I didn't so I kept waiting for an update that didn't come. *Sniffle*

Anyways, brilliant chapter. It makes me sqee and clap my hands in delight!
xox.heart chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Sorry I haven't had time to review so I'm going to give a total reveiw for next chapter when I read it.
mischievous green eyes chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Loved it, as per usual. I'd have to agree with you about Numair's eloquence, but the man is clueless. The fact that he didn't even realize he suddenly started noticing that Daine is pretty is so typical of a man haha. I really liked the way this chapter played out! It seems to me that this is one of my favorite chapters in all the books, too, except for the entrance of Varice, whom I hate on principle. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make of her.
Madame Star chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Oh, bravo! I have a feeling this is going to be your best yet. Emperor Mage is really Numair-centric so there is a ton of things to play on, and plenty of room to add a little touch. Looking forward to the next chapter. -Star-

P.S. And for some reason I can't come up with any ideas as to who this old acquaintance is.
ShyNotScared13 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Yay! New chappie! Hm...Next chappie is where Daine heals teh birds? I think..? Huh... I wonder what our hero is doing in all that time?

Lyah