Reviews for In Need of Closure
jolinar-rosha livejournal chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
rewatched Terminator Salvation today. This little story is very sweet, and John's last line made me all emotional.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
So sad but so beautiful... well done! *Sniff*
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This made me cry. Marcus was so awesome.
Kay Linne chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ah, very satisfying to read some Terminator Salvation fic in this vein. Nicely written. Here's to victory for the Resistance! Thanks for sharing.
Troo chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
In my reality Marcus survives... but if he doesn't, your story is a wonderful ending. Well written, made me cry. But it made me feel better about the possibility. Thank you. :)
BlackHorse08 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Yay for Terminator fiction [I have an unhealthy new obsession with Marcus Wright.. but there is NOTHING wrong with finding a cyborg attractive!]

Anyroad, keep up the awesomeness, and Good Luck with the book ]
DaiHelsing chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*_* Aww, that's a very nice story, I like it. It's sad, pretty moving and has a great ending. I'd love to read more such stories:).
beelzemongirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was cute, and it made sense. I liked it. Make another one please!
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I liked this. It's an interesting take on how the people who knew Marcus would deal with the confusing and tragic being that he was (and also his destiny). Blair's pain and John's understanding touched me - I love how you wrote them.
JY chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Good job!
Josafeena chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I'm so delighted to see Salvation fic popping up here and there and that was just perfect. Perfectly done. Captures Blair and her somewhat inexplicable relationship with Marcus just beautifully.