Reviews for A Friend In The Stream
REYNAandRUDYJR chapter 7 . 3/15
hey just read this can u update plz
Cure Strawberry chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
aelita has bellas number she called jeremie from her phone so she does have a number :D and cant wait for next chapter :D
emyK chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
don't listen to those idiots. their stupid is all. your book is great, don't stop writing cuz of their bad reviews i really liked it! please write more.
Sean chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
KILL THIS WITH FIRE!
Novanto chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
And one more thing. TRhe Hermitage, Aelita's old home, is in France. Forks, is the US. Yet another reason they can't blend!
Novanto chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
My eyes! They're burning! Lyoko and Twilight do NOT mix! Even in the world of fandom where anything is possible, Twilight does not blend with Lyoko. Lyoko is AWESOME! Twilight is...not.

Now where was I? Oh yeah... IT BURNS! is the proper response for a vampire when exposed to sunlight.
Novanto chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
What...in the name of Franz Hopper...have you done? Although I will congradulate you on giving Bella someone to focus on besides Edward 'vampire-wannabe' Cullen, Lyoko and Twilight are in my eyes like water and vineger (and Twilight is not the water)!

Yours sincerly,

-Novanto
Nona-018 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
this is a cool story
Lady Lily of Darkness chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Hmm, this story is pretty good. I like the idea of the crossover; I haven't watched Code Lyoko in like... FOREVER! :D It's a refreshing thing to read about, and to have the music of the show to listen to while reading this.

I think that Bella should somehow stumble into the Lyoko world, and where the others have to go save her somehow. But, I am curious about something... is any of the Cullens such as Edward, Alice, Reneesme, Carlisle, Esme - ANYONE of the Cullen family - going to be in this story?

I love this story so far, so I really wish you could update this one sometime soon. :)

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
Bassoon chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
We did good!
Jazz425 chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
awesome! love it!

so im just curious...is edward in this story as well?
Jazz425 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Love it!

i havent seen Code Lyoko in years!

update when you can! :D
Bassoon chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
You should make it were Bella endes up able to go to Lyoko
Little Silver Rose chapter 6 . 8/15/2009