Reviews for Of Lights
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
sherrill chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
It's a great story!I love it!

The friendship between them is so beautiful,but human beings just like the sparklers in TF's life...

SO,may I translate it into Chinese?I want to share this woundful story with my Chinese friends
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is beautifully written and it feels almost philisophical
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Why do I keep rereading this? Because I do this with sparklers whenever I get the chance, and I know the reason I love them so much is because the lights are so fleeting.
Polish chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
A solid truth...life starts and ends, and to the Autobots, its all to quick they live longer than we do, so they have to watch it end in the end. So to them it must be very sad to watch the days to them going quickly but for us going slowly as our lives are shorter...

and..

wow that was kind of deep... Great fic!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awww *sniffs*

That was rather cute and sweet but SAD. Hope the bots file away as much 'memories' as they can of their human allies/friends.
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
it's sad in a strange way.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
So beautiful and sad and yet sweet!

Also, I really love the wordless understanding between Sam and Bee that you described at the beginning of the tale.
Donna Noble chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This has blown me away.

I can't even find words for it; you've rendered me completely speechless (not easy to do; I'm a chatty, dry-humored person). I can't even think what to say, but I wanted to say something so badly after reading this.

I'm hopeless, and sappy, and a complete twit, and I nearly cried when I read this.

How stupid, that the best I can come up with is 'touching' and 'heart (or, maybe, spark) felt' and they just seem like such weak words for it.

This strikes me as one of those works that I will read again and again and again. It firmly fits in that too-short catagory of art 'works that inspire us.'

I love it. I just love it.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Yours,

Donna Noble
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
loved it!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was... both sweet and sad but not quite bittersweet.

I quite enjoyed it.

... was the Lord of the Rings reference intentional? (Samwise has an Uncle Andy who he references to in the book if you are unaware)
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like it!
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
u could make more 2 this u kno, its rly good!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 7/12/2009