Reviews for Clear As Day
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Firefly is a great show! I hope that Mac can help her! I look forward to reading more!
ellameno chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
aw whats wrong with stella? i know she said nightmares, but i dont think the nightmares are like... u know, normal nightmares. like sometimes nightmares just like, scare you for the moment, but i have a feeling, that these nightmares she's having are having a more emotional and mental impact that regular nightmares usually would. like when Mac put a hand on her shoulder, she like flinched and tensed.

well as you can see by my excessive rambling i'm hooked! please update!
csi kane chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
love this uodate soon cant wait for next chap..
Catulicious chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Great story!

I'm dying to know what's going on with Stella!

Update soon
girlygater chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
cute story !
streco chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This is great! Keep going :)
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Mac can help Stella! I look forward to reading more!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Stella's okay!
Holly chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Love this fic. Looking forward to the next chap :-)
shewhorunswithvampires chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
aww thats so sad! :( plz update! i love it! *.*
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Thanks for the update, another really good chapter. Good writing with how you're keeping us in suspense as to what is going on. I like how Mac persisted and stayed with Stella.
Snoozegoof chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Great chapter. UPDATE SON!
cmaddict chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Hurray for chapter 2! Again, great chapter. I'm definitely curious to see where you're going with this. Update soon!
Mynerva24 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Ah, you updated!

Have i review this story before? *get to review section to see* Weks, i haven't! Sorry about that...

Your way of describing events is easy to follow and very believable. And, i've seen that since the first chapter. Yet, you manage to make it intriguing and somewhat mysterious as well in to the point of almost annoying. Lol! I mean, i keep asking, what on earth is happening to Stella almost in every lines of the story. Although, in this chapter, my questions was what's happening to Mac? LOL!

Seeing that Stella was so nervous just to open her door, makes me think that whatever is disturbing her is probably her hidden feeling of Mac which she can't deal with any longer? If it is, then, you've got to continue soon! I'd like to see your take on this. o

BTW, why did you put me on your author alert? I don't write, you know. Thus, i'm absolutely surprised.

Great update! Waiting for more!

Gaby
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Great opening! I like it, and really like how you write the tension between them. I'm really interested to read more!