Reviews for Infinity
kinigget chapter 39 . 3/25
...it just never ends does it? There's always a bigger fish
kinigget chapter 37 . 3/25
You keep complaining about having to top yourself, and then you *keep doing it*
kinigget chapter 33 . 3/25
And this is where it gets *fun*
kinigget chapter 31 . 3/25
Ah, this is where it gets *interesting*
kinigget chapter 29 . 3/25
I... You... Well played, well played indeed
kinigget chapter 26 . 3/25
...well shit
kinigget chapter 24 . 3/25
I had a feeling Vita and Susanoo would warm up to each other
kinigget chapter 6 . 3/24
Poor Chrono
kinigget chapter 5 . 3/24
...oh
She's back
...
Fuck
kinigget chapter 3 . 3/24
You, my friend, have an *amazing* way with words. Plus your OC's are *great*. I'm really enjoying this
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 3/3
Your description of gods and picnics at the start was very Douglas Adams-y. I mean that in a fantastic way. Your narration is funny and clever, and the dialogue is great. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
VoiceInTheDarkness chapter 6 . 2/9
I know I said the last one would be my last but... I can't help wanting to theorize.
At the beginning the computer said that the recommended course of action for Alicia's body was disposal. Was that not carried out, perhaps because Enlil hadn't OK'ed it? Or was it carried out and Enlil is just tricking Precia? While this somehow seems fitting for Precia-once again she has that sympathetic villain reason, but is doing unsympathetic things, only for it to be revealed that nothing she did would accomplish her goal- I'm not entirely sure she'd fall for that. Wouldn't she have immediately demanded proof of Alicia's safety? Considering that I'm still 37ish-too lazy for math-chapters behind I'm exactly expecting an answer really, just wanted to throw my thoughts out there. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon enough and will no longer be theorizing about chapters that have already been written.
VoiceInTheDarkness chapter 5 . 2/9
This will likely be my last review unless I feel something entirely out of character happens, for the very obvious reason of; I'm terrible at reviews. And I'm sure you've noticed that. I'm just going to skip my 'everything is good' report because that's a given at this point.
I thought it was Precia and Alicia at the beginning, but when it came to "the dead woman" I wasn't so sure. The computer had wanted to dispose of Alicia since she was dead after all, so if this woman was dead then maybe she was one of the specimens found in the beginning, and the one that had been disposed of had been... more dead? I wasn't entirely sure but I guessed it would have to do with the plot so I didn't bother bringing it up in any of my previous reviews. However it appears I was right and that it was Precia and Alicia, which just made the plot that much more interesting.
VoiceInTheDarkness chapter 4 . 2/7
The pacing is proving to be a thing of wonder in this story, as it is both fast and deep. All characters are in character, tone remains constant and as I've said before your grammar and spelling well surpasses my own. The story continues to captivate me, and the comedic touches sprinkled through out are perfect for my tastes, and are subtle enough that they contrast with the action.
I was also impressed that you made Fate and Nanoha loose a battle that they needed to loose for there to be a story-I seem to have an incredibly hard time doing that, so when I see it happen it never fails to astonish me.
I will admit that when I read Asura I thought it was a completely different ship from the Arthra, and while I was unfamiliar with it I assumed that it was Chrono's own ship and that I simply didn't know cannon well enough-which wouldn't at all be a stretch considering I sometimes felt like I was out of the loop while I was watching the anime. That being said I haven't felt that way at all in this story so far.
I'd love to continue reading but my eyes are telling me that if I keep trying to read paragraphs on a computer screen they'll just stop working until I start behaving. Once I get that under control though, I will read like there's no tomorrow. I'm jjust going to expect to be shocked with the quality of each chapter, as it not only avoids falling, it also increases amazingly from one chapter to the next. I hope to be in this story for the long run-and long runs are very much appreciated. You are working with a 10 year gap, you could just fill up the whole 10 years if you wanted. I'd be fine with that.
VoiceInTheDarkness chapter 3 . 2/7
I honestly did not expect the story to continue to get better, seriously how the heck are you doing that? The action was phenomenal! It was described well enough that even I-know-absolutely-nothing-about-combat-and-can-rarely-understand-it me can keep pace with.
Everyone has stalled 100% in character, the tone of the story has been consistent, the story just keeps getting better, and every line I read continues to draw me in more and more.