Reviews for Letters Home
callih chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
My mom grew up on Combat and now, I've got the DVDs and am falling madly in love, not only with Saunders but the show itself. Well written, concise and real, which could apply not only to the show but this story as well. Add moving, touching and phenomenal. I have never cried while reading a fanfic before. It devastated me, Billy's death. But, the way it was told and the response and letters from the guys, somehow made it a cleansing experience. I can't wait to see all the show and discover more about Saunders and his men. Thanks for this insightful look into a heart-wretching moment in their lives. Color me highly impressed and moved.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Poignant story, even more so since we don't know what happened to Billy so it could very well have been something like this. Very moving story.
Janet Aldrich TEC4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Just wanted to tell you how much I like this story. I wish they'd have told us on the series what happened to Billy. You write the guys' voices very well.
Sport chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I thought these were great and the name for Doc seemed fitting. The guys' voices fit well and I really enjoyed each letter.
annie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i enjoy the stories that you write, especially those that focus on Saunders,but i have read everything on the internet,more than once, and I am really hoping for a longer story from you in the near future.
EeePeaM chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Susan,

What heartwrenching letters home. I'm sure many like these were actually sent. The letter's reflect the characters in the show very well. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

EPM