Reviews for Being The Enemy
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
cool
Sightbent chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
Good chapter.

It was a good story with a very interesting plot, but the end was kind of weak. All the loose ends just wrapped up too easily.

Still it was a fun read and I look forward to your next story.
Sightbent chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
:D
koukacs chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
I loved it! I just came back from beach and read your story. I'm sad it's over. I have to continue my own fic now, I had a lot of ideas. For some reason your story made imagine what would happen if some of our characters meet (imagine Chronomon and Astronamon meeting Weisheit or Glaube, I know I didn't tell many things about them yet, but it would be interesting). When Izzy received the second e-mail, I thought: now he will change bodys with Bart Simpson (I was thinking about their brazilian voice). I wrote too many things, didn't I? What I wanted to let you know is that I really liked your fic, you did a good job. Beijos!
grandphoenix91 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
The person that actually does the voice of both Izzy and Lucemon is a woman named Mona Marshall. I think she is 60 yrs old.
Neon Pendulum chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
nya, gr8 story and the ending went well! I wonder wat the game wud have been in tht email...

May
aznbebot06 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
hey this is pretty interesting...

i would've never thought about writing a digimon crossover fanfic based on this. this is realli creative [:

keep up the good work & i cannot wait to see how the rest turns out
Sightbent chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Neon Pendulum chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
i h8 it when the comp takes 4eva, i feel ur technical pain, davis.

can't wait 4 more

May
kacsnaruhina chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
This story is becoming awesome . Keep doing the good job. I can't wait for the meeting between Izzy and Lucemon (isso vai ser o máximo!).
Sightbent chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Neon Pendulum chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
wow, joe, always has sumting w/ skool. XD how did the 'natural' thing cum 2 izzy so suddenly?
Sightbent chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Good chapter, can't wait for the next.
Sightbent chapter 4 . 6/27/2009