Reviews for Getting Away
allers306 chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
Ahhh such a cliff hanger!
lilmstran chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
bib95 chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
this is a really good story! i think that u shuld bring emmett and jasper into finding them emmett could make the trip funnier but keep the tension at the same time!agan this is an excellent story write more please!
Kimberly chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
oops! I didn't read the rest of ur writing! I only read the first chapter! I'll read the rest! ur really good!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Its good! Um, spelling could be a little better. Is Jacob the bad guy? I love it! You could say what the pics were about. Like, were they bella? Nude or something? haha! I love it!i like how jacob is a little more aggresive than in stephanie's book! like where he tries touching her! lol! love it!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
love it
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
this story is great so far. so much suspense/drama. luv it!:)
TeamTwilight26 chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review :S Forgive me? I thought these last few chapters were fabulous. You're a really good author. I hope you get a chance to update soon and good luck with your AP class :) Not that you'll need it :D UPDATE ASAP!
broomhilda chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Interesting. Quite the twist. I thought the kidnapping would have something to do with Mike. Seriously can't wait to read more.
againless chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
It's original and interesting. I'll wait for the update
TeamTwilight26 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review but I've been busy and sick so I hope you'll forgive me :D I really really like where you're going with this fic at the moment. I suspect that this kidnapping has something to do with Mike and Jake. Am I right? Wrong? Let me know. My mind is going crazy trying to think about what's going to happen next. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Mangl234 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
I like it. so who kidnapped them. I bet mike and jacob had it planned somehow. I hope the family saves them or they get away.
FRK921 chapter 7 . 7/12/2009