Reviews for Be Seeing You
Carri007 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Marvelous story- beautifully written, interesting plot line-great job :)
DB42 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
...I think this is the first time I've read a Doctor Who story. I loved it. Well done.
Cymini Sectore chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Wow. This was an amazing crossover of two of my favorite tv shows ever. Plus my favorite Doctor, haha.
dreameralways chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
This was lovely. And truly, no one is more human than Jarod. Thanks for writing this.
FORD B chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Good story!
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Was CJ Clone Jarod? Loved this fic. Looking forward to seeing the part where an earlier Doctor meets the Pretender.
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Good one. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I really liked the end with the Doctor's speculation that Jarrod might be more than simply human. Great line, "No one's more Human than Jarrod."

Good job, and I'll make a note to check out the Pretender/Prisoner crossover you told me about.
JJ Rust chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Good one, and I loved the reference to the old show "The Prisoner." Very fast flow to this.

Keep up the good work.
JJ Rust chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Quick chapter, but good. Jeez, it sounded like a football game with so many bodies smashing into one another.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Fast read for this chapter, but it was enjoyable. Interesting twist there as we learn Raines can somehow travel through time . . . at least his future self can.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Good stuff. Rose's "tantrum" was fun to read, and I liked the Doctor putting that jagoff Raines in his place. And again, you're doing a great job adding depth to Sydney's character.

Enjoying this story a lot.
ShakNali chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Aha, so *that's* how Jarod escaped! I always wondered how he managed it. You did an excellent job of combining these two shows - makes me want to go back and watch the first few seasons of "Pretender" (before it got all soap-opera-ish) again.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Short but good. I really liked Sydney's thoughts regarding Jarod. It shows how much he really cares about him.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Very good and intelligent crossover. I was a big fan of "The Pretender" back in the 90s. Nice to read a story about Jarod again. And the way you blend these two fictional worlds together feels so natural. Good, funny one liners from both the Doctor and Rose. Liked the way you presented the argument between Sydney and Raines, and the Doctor's interaction with Angelo was brilliant.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the this. Great job!
RogueSlayer93 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009