Reviews for Petrificus Totalus
PhoenixiaPotter chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I like the ending that leaves you sort of hanging/
Valmarien chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very nice. I like the ironic, detached tone, and the ending is particularly fitting _
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aww pretty.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is very sweet and I liked it a lot.
The Fallen Empress chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
WOW.:))poetry.:))
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
lovely.. really lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Nice poem. I love the Scorpius POV. Thank you for a wonderful poem.

Sunny
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I've always found being turned into a statue very awkward, ever since poor Neville had to endure that in Sorcerer's Stone...

BUT

I enjoyed this. The imagery is excellent. I like how you can convey so many emotions in such few words, you know what I mean?

A lovely poem. I enjoyed reading it.

:D
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Being a statue sounds dreamy. Or at least fairly quiet. I think I would like a charmed Niffler-or 7! Heheheh.

I am not sure Scorpius would call himself a Boy, with or without a Niffler. ;) How about The Fortune Seeker?

Nice little poem! :)
MissCorker chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow! Very powerful, in the moment thinking. I love the imagery.
Nocturna Mae chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I liked this poem! It was lighthearted, but still captured the slightly creepy undertones that accompany someone being turned into a living statue. I also really like your allusion to Greek mythology at the end. However, Pygmalion was a "sculptor," not a "sculpture." Galatea was the sculpture... until she came alive.
Moontime chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh poor boy, still is very funny Boy with Nifler.
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I haven't got round to reviewing your chapter 18 yet, but I will! In the mean time, I can say I love this poem, slightly different from your usual style I thought and more classical which fits your theme of statues very well. I especially like your last stanza and reference. Hope life in the real world improves for you!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Niicce. :) I'm sorry I haven't been able to read and review recently, school is craazy and when I am online I tend to give priority to my role-play (kind of like Life Overboard, huh? Except the one I'm part of is more mythological than nautical). Also, I haven't been very active in the Harry Potter fandom recently. This poem, however, reminded me of why I love this fandom so much. _ Lovely imagery, and I love how you wove in Greek myth!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh i have come to take pity on you since scorpius doesn't need it. :) I really hope you get passed your 700 words and finish the next chapter soon! Loved poem! And the greek mythology reference- i've been on a total mythology kick lately.