Reviews for Another World
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 57 . 5/16/2020
Everything to do with Viktor’s character is very unbelievable... his personality, his change of actions, the responses from others... and I felt let down with the ending. It didn’t feel complete and if I’m honest, I expected Cedric to be alive. It seemed that you kept hinting at that. Overall, you kept my interest until the end, but I felt there was much to improve upon with the plot.
L-St James chapter 55 . 2/11/2020
Es un fic muy extraño y curioso
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Love this work keep up the wonderful work and never give up
Guest chapter 57 . 11/17/2016
It was a good story until Cedric died. How could you!? YOU SICK PERSON!? But on a happy note I was glad it was Cedric's. I really do like it. Just not the ending. I MEAN HOW COULD YOU!? YOU SICK SICK PERSON. But other than that I liked it, thank you for the story! Bye!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Love love love it
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 57 . 6/1/2015
I loved this soooooo much! I used to be known as HPFAN! So you haven't lost my support!
HPFAN chapter 56 . 5/30/2015
This was my favorite fanfic ever. . .until Cedric died. He was one of my favorite characters ever since he beat Harry in the Hufflepuff/Gryffindor Quidditch match and I hate it when people kill him in their fanfics when they have the choice to save them. This is still a great fanfic, but I think that you should have saved Cedric. (-
HPFAN chapter 55 . 5/30/2015
I feel sooo bad. Cedric shouldn't have died. I have to say that if you were going to kill Cedric then you should have ended it there, not kept writing more chapters. This is a great fanfic, but you killed one of the first characters that I would have saved if I owned the Harry Potter series. I love this fanfic, but I'm just saying, can you NOT kill him? Thanks.
HPFAN chapter 54 . 5/30/2015
Great chapter.
HPFAN chapter 53 . 5/30/2015
I feel sooooo bad. I really didn't think that Cedric would die. . .
HPFAN chapter 52 . 5/30/2015
Poor Hermione. . . .
HPFAN chapter 51 . 5/30/2015
Poor Hermione and Ciara,
HPFAN chapter 50 . 5/30/2015
Great chapter, I loved it so much.
HPFAN chapter 49 . 5/30/2015
Poor Hermione. . .I can't believe that he died!
HPFAN chapter 48 . 5/30/2015
Poor Hermione and Cedric. I hope that Cedric lives. . . .. . . . . . .