Reviews for Total Recall
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OHHHHHH I love a good mystery story especially if it involves the turtles! I LOVE the part when Donny said "We can check how times you were dropped on your head as a kid." That part was soooo freakin hilarious! i started laughing soooooo hard i fell out of my chair!

This story is awesome by the way!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
"taps nose" hum..."rushes off to read next chapt."

-Lon
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Dun dun dun...insert dramatic music here. LOL...I'm intrigued...

-Lon
caylender chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Wow... This is absolutely brilliant! Everyone's emotions, the mystery, and the revelation were perfectly sound and well written.

This is by far one of the best fics I have ever read. Great job. :)
Rhoda J chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
I love the ending:) A beautiful ending for a beautiful story. I always like the Leo and Don brother moment at the end. Awesome work:)

Good Luck with you future works. I can't wait to read them.

thehappystalkerball chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Wow, that was really touching. Poor Donnie and everyone! It's amazing how quick his attitude changed once he found out the reason they were performing the memory wipes. He even wanted to help them, but I suppose that would turn into a circular path as he might re-discover it every time at some point and they'd be busy trying to re-cover their tracks.

I'm glad seeing the memories didn't do anything horrible to Mikey; it makes sense that he wouldn't have too many conflicting emotions as he doesn't actually remember them and doesn't associate any feelings with them. I agree with his thoughts, it is a sad situation.

I thought the ending was perfect, I loved April's journal entry and I loved the book of poetry Leo had been reading. Also, liked how it was Donnie's fear of others suffering because of him that seemed to snap him back. Anyway, that was a really great fanfic, thanks for taking the time to write and post it for people like me to read!
thehappystalkerball chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
OMG! Good grief, that was horrible, I mean what happened in the story. Not your writing, your writing was awesome! I haven't seen this Star Trek episode or, well, much of any Star Trek but the recent movie and some episodes I remember watching with my Dad when I was ten. But, anyway, I love this story!

I'm super-anxious to know what happens next. This story is kind of like watching a trainwreck. I don't want to, but I just can't look away. (And I mean that in a good way!) OMG, is Mikey going to be okay! Should he even have those memories back? And what about Donnie? Now he's going to be totally out of it realizing what he's done. I have to say I can totally see where Leo, Raph, and Splinter were coming from. Personally, I think they are a little crazy for not strapping Donnie down and forcing more memories out of him, but I can understand how they'd be tired and scared and totally unsure. I mean, I know they wouldn't want people messing with their memories!

Ah, and Donnie obsessing over it and somehow even relating choosing between cereals to the event is very believable and seems very Don-like. What a horrible choice to have to make, though completely understandable why he made it. Still, I could see how that could totally push someone over the edge.

I hope you update sometime very soon!
thehappystalkerball chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Wow! This story is awesome; I'm shocked you don't have more reviews, I'm guessing alot of faves and alerts at any rate. I have to say I'm pretty nervous about reading the next chapter! Ah, that would be freaky finding that scar on Mikey and neither Don or Mikey remembering the operation! Spooky!

And the part where Don was watching the surveillance tapes and seeing his older brothers and Splinter- Ahh, wow, I thought that was creepy! Haha, and I did laugh at the "memory row" bit Donnie said to Raph, that was funny. Also, the first chapter was pretty hilarious with Mikey's "inner monologuing."

Okay, well, off to read the next chapter though I'm totally dreading it!
Rhoda J chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
These memories always make me sad. No, I agree. Memories are supposed to be disjointed especially since these aren't terribly new memories. Thank you for posting! I was a bit late reviewing, but I was happy to see a new chapter waiting for me:)

Rhoda J chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Even though I know what's going to happen next- argh!

Two chapters awaiting for me brightens my day. I'm going to need the boast for this afternoon. Thanks!

Rhoda J chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
No problem-o. I really don't mind being bombarded with fics.

And another plot awakens! This story made me kinda sad but it is a beautiful kind of sad. I still find the check ups funny:) Mixing drama with humor is hard to do but you pulled it off.

Wish you fast updating!

AlyssaFelixa chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Well written and very intruiging... Donnie's losing his memory, I never expected that!