Reviews for Beyond the Barricade, Part Two
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aww, this is adorable! It almost makes me ship Fantine/Georges, even though my OTP will always be Valjean/Fantine :)
Aslan-Delight chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ahhh, oh my god I have to say how much I absolutely love you for writing this. Georges Pontmercy is like my second favorite character in all of Les Mis (after R) and fja;dfjafd he's finally getting some love and this is beautiful and sad and feelsy and the part where he mentions Gavroche and Eponine-
/dies
/just dies
And wow yeah sorry for the run-on sentence and keyboard spasming but wow yeah this made me happy
kaorishikibu chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
How nice! I love this story, especially Georges' point of view!Marius and Cosette must become happy as they are saved by Fantine, Georges and ,of course, Valjean・・・

Thank you very much!
Red Baron A.K.A. Crowley chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I'd like to see you continue this all from George's point of view. It's sad that his character couldn't be explored very well in the book. I think it would be quite interesting to see him give commentary on the entire show/book only being able to watch Marius, or maybe have him start watching other characters as they interact with Marius, maybe throw in a few other dead friends or relatives of characters and have a watching party. Nicely done.
PURGATIVESFORCHOLERA chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Good God, I very possibly might love you. No,wait. I *do* love you.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Finally, something original! Wow, the site has been depressing lately.

I love this juxtaposition of Fantine and Georges in my head-why did I never think about them in the same thought? They might as well be inlaws... You do really well with concrete detail, especially in your description of Fantine. I did notice you misspelled "Tholomyès," but I was calling him "Thomolyès" for an embarrassing about of time early on, so I won't judge. The way things have been looking around here lately, I'm just glad to see someone who knows who the man is!

Anyway, thanks so much for coming up with new stuff so continuously! And for focusing on the characters and canon pairings which need attention.
Estates General chapter 1 . 6/17/2009