Reviews for Hot and Bothersome
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Awesomeness. Right here.
br0flove chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This story never ceases to make me just the slightest bit red, too!

love it.
kayeny chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I really can't explain how much I loved this fic x3 Their personalities are so in character that I'm amazed! It was sweet and funny and sexy and I just love you for this :3
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Kenny's simple love for Kyle blushing was cute, and it was really heartwarming to see him not portrayed as a total manwhore and genuinely loving of the people he was with to some degree. It was even more touching that even when Kyle didn't blush as much his love for him didn't dwindle with it, that Kyle's blushing became more of a bonus.

Very well-written, I don't think I spotted one mistake. Loved it xD
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Kenny as a sex-crazed freak is weirdly hilarious. Loved this story and blushy-blush Kyle.
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 1 . 12/1/2010

remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Amazing. Enough said.
kittycatjoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i have no words to describe how amazing this fic is
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ohmigosh. Usually I hate blushing in slash fics, because nine times out of ten it ends up sounding unmanly and I hate fic that's normally about a guy and a girl and they just replaced the girl with another guy- BUT I loved this. You pulled off the characterization extremely well, and I adored that Kenny was such a total douchebag but still completely hot. His narrative was excellent, and man, I've been put off reading SP fic of late, but I think this just dragged me kicking and screaming back into this fandom, so thanks for that!
Kive chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh my gosh I almost forgot to comment .. again D:

I read this yesterday but it was pretty late and I wasn't working anymore, sorry. But I'm commenting nao ;3;

Alright, I have to say that was freaking awesome.

I haven't read anything that good in... well quite a lot! I love your writing style and I love how you made each one of the characters, I looved your sense of humor as well, I was giggling during the whole thing, seriously.

Hm I also found blushing to be such a cute topic lol I blush like crazy all (like really ALL) the time for silly things it's really embarrassing 'cause I'm really shy and all that T_T but I kinda like people who blush.. other than me.. it's kinda cute/funny.

Uhm I'm still unsure what my favorite couple is, K2 or Style but I definitely adored this so 1 for K squared yay :D lol I'm a bit hyper excuse me ._.
CecilyHallward chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'm liking K2 paired stories more and more - extremely cute and, in my opinion, in character :)
Lria chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh man, I can totally see Kenny fucking Kyle, seriously . I think you pictured their characters all perfectly; but I especially loved the way you wrote Kyle's personality . And Kenny, fucking genius . (:

My, Kyle coming that many times must be rough, LOL . Plus, not to mention,

“G-gonna fucking…ngh…dammit…stupid…fuckass….”

that line right there is fucking awesome . I don't know why, but I find it quite hilarious . xD

Overall, this story is originality, so it's officially on my favourite list . :D
Trallalalalalalaaaaa chapter 1 . 11/26/2009