Reviews for The Secret Life of Sam Winchester
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 1/30
I like it so far, I hope you can continue soon :)
Nicolive chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
LOVED IT, and it made me sad. BUT I LOVED IT
Seisuke Seirin chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I like it but dissapointed at thesame time. About Sam's hand why didn't you make Dean finds out about it and give Sam a bit of something that ease the pain. Please consider it.
kasey chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
plzzz continue, im weird but I really like stories like this. Maybe have it years before Dean finds out too :)
sam addict chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
next chapter!
SamWinchester23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please update!
Band-Nerd1013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You are literally my new favorite author. I love supernatural and more importantly brotherly fanfiction! I've read like half your stories already and I plan to read all of them! You are so amazing! Please keep updating:)
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I loved this! It made me cry. Ugh if only Dean still had his stinking amulet!
Jo chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Continuer please please please please
Nia the Authoress chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Pleaseee update this story. It's not a one-shot right? It's amazing and I want to read more
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I absolutely ADORE this you HAVE to do more PLEASE!
AnonymousWhispers chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really liked this story, and I'm not just saying that. Is it finished though? 'Cause I really want to know if something happens or if Dean finds out! I'm going through hundreds of different scenario's in my head! Inb any case, I loved this story, and if all of your stories are like this, then I cant wait to see all of them. Great job. :)
CreativeCalling chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was a sweet story. I like the fact that Dean didn't stay upset. My brothers and I did this kind of thing all the time. But it's just like forgive and forget. Because underneath all that aggravation is brotherly respect and love. But either way it was a good read.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This needs another chapter! One where Dean finds out what John did and said to Sam.. Poor kid.. I felt so bad for him.. A spanking.. Yeah okay maybe.. But to hit his hand and arm till bloody? NO! ABSOLUTELY NO! And then to say such mean things and then accuse Sam of being selfish and pretending that he himself has done no wrong,.. Well that's seriously unacceptable and downright abusive and John deserves to learn a lesson and I think Dean's the perfect person to teach that lesson..
Cor'Chesters chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh my God...I loved this! :) Well done!