Reviews for What If
cookie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
not to rain on your parade or anything, but in your epilougue why is Ayana not mentioned? in the story it says he kept quiet about the abuse in their home for 12 years for her sake but after he dies he dousn't care about her anymore? please explain.
Bakaberry chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Awh :c

i like the second :D

But the first on isn't bad either.
Wenxi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Really interesting. I read the original, and I like both versions. This one's interesting because of the difference though. It would be really cool to see Toshiro recover. Will it be continued or stay a twoshot?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
ahh both ere beautiful i mean really.
Meko chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
I really like both of your what if stories, but I think that this one fits better. While in Soul Society he would have had a great life, I think he really should have a human childhood, and grow up with Kaien and Misaki. Wonderful stories!
HetaFanPPS chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
This story is awsome!

Thank you so much!

I love you for this!

I would do read this again!

It was amazing!
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
This was a great story like how the story ended.
Kirbomeister chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I found it quite different having the roles of Shiro and Kaien/Masaki changed where Kaien is older in these stories but i guess without shiro getting adopted Ichigo and Rukia would plan for a child sooner

Anyways overall awesome story i loved it!
Ember Hinote chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
OMG! This is so sad and so good! I'm crying because it's so beautifully written. I think i would have liked Plan B as well.
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm not sure which one I like the best so I'm just going to review them both. Their both equaly as good. I really liked the name change in this one. It was wonderfully done. Poor shiro-chan.

Ticia
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I really liked this one. It was not exactly cute, but heartwarming. Great Job as always.

Ticia
EmberElf chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
I personally like the second one the best, partially because I think I'm turning into some sort of sadist. I like sympathizing with characters that are abused... And stories that are written well with abuse make me really happy. Oh gosh, that sounds so wrong... I don't like child abuse, but I like reading it. Ah, that still sounds wrong.

Back to reviewing! I like the second's story progression and the ending. The ending is very nice and clean, and leaves to the imagination of the reader what happens later. The first I felt was a bit rushed, and the ending seemed a bit too... I don't know, still rushed and a little cliche?

But whatever, great stories, I really enjoy reading alternates to such a great fic in the first place.
Aoi Faith chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Both are nice especially if you add more chapters. Hahaha.
BritishSarcasm chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Thats such a sad story, but with a sweet and satisfying ending none-the-less
ic3yuki chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Btw i'm an absolute idiot...X.X...